Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?

Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
I just bought 100 strips online from early-pregnancy-tests.com I think... it was only $49.50. My friend and I are going to split it, so 50 tests for $24.75!!

I am excited, starting clomid today and my cycle is very light this time- thank god!!!
I think I will get the smiley faces I think that would take out the guess out of it. I used First Response Ovulation Test last time and it was better then the online test. So I think smiles are better..lol...
yeah I hear the fert monitor is the best but I dont have funs right now for that so will just get smiles lol... thanks girls.
I have never ovulated to not know if they work well for me or not.... We'll see this time around and go from there. I will have more than enough and hopefully can give the rest to my friend when I fall pregnant!!

I am for some reason skeptical on the digital tests... but my DR will know for sure once it is all said and done!!
Yeah I know what your say I was too but it takes the whole guessing game out with the digital ones. I never knew if it was a yes or no and would have to wait for my CD21 to test to see if I did O.

what ever way you look at it they all do the say things, so we will just see what happend this month for us all...
SSBD
My DR called.. My blood tests came back normal.. I am not at risk for Diabetes and we can continue doing the meds that I am on to try to get an O!!
Thats great news. Let hope this is our month.. "LETS GO CLOMID LETS GO"!!!!
I am so happy about this month for all of us... SSBD