Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

What does this mean??

First Day 3 Baseline Blood test results, Dr out sick, can anyone tell me what this means??
LH 4.2
FSH 5.8
TSH 1.15
I am 33 yo, ttc 21 months
Failed Clomid
Failed IUI
Husbands sperm is excellent.  If everything comes back good then why should we do IVF??
this means you have a normal FSH for day 3, under 6 is excellent, you have a normal TSH, which means your thyroid is fine and you have a normal LH, if the LH was higher than your FSH you could have had PCOS.
I went through IVF because everything "looked fine", just not pregnant and they found out that my husbands sperm couldn't penetrate my egg.  I'm still in my 2ww.