Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

What is the best time of day to take my Suprefact injection?

I will be starting my very 1st (and hopefully my last..lol) on May 2nd, I decided to go for the Suprefact injection, instead of the nasal spray. I will be asking the clinics pharmacist this week, but if anyone has any suggestions of the best time to take it it would be appreciated.  Any advice on IVF would be appreciated. Thanks so much!!!!!
I honestly don't think it matters when you take it, as long as you take it at about the same time every day...so whatever is more convenient to you. I was on lupron, which is basically the same thing, and if I remember correctly (it's been three years), I think I did mine in the morning. Then when I started all my stimulations meds, I took those at night...just to break it up a little. Best of luck with everything, and let me know if you have any other questions!
Thanks so much for the reply!!
I was told to take Suprefact in the morning, and the others at dinner-time as well. Hubby will be on ice and injection duty before work now too!
Good luck with the injections... I start mine later this week.
Thanks so much for the reply, I really appreciate it!!  I wish you lots of luck & SSBD!!  Keep me posted on how thing are going!