Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Where's my cycle buddies? :)

Hey girls!!! I hope you got my post on our other thread that i'm starting a new one for us! The other one was getting a little too long, plus now we're all in our 2ww! Yay!!!!
i am in the 2ww also:)  Good luck to us all.
Hi and welcome!! So glad to have another cycle buddy!!! Yay! :)  Where are you at in your 2ww? I just had my iui this morning, so tomorrow i will be 1dpiui.
Here I am!  I'm sure the other ladies will find the thread.

Luvkayln - So glad that your IUI went well today - that is awesome.  You have a wonderful chance to get your bfp!!

I have another u/s tomorrow to check on my lead follie.  Hopefully it has grown but I have a feeling it won't be big enough for the HCG shot until Sunday.  Either way, I should be in 2ww early next week.

Dh just got home tonight so I should go spend some time with him :)  I'll check in this weekend to see how everyone is doing!

Hey girl! So glad you found this thread! I'll send a note to the other's if they don't find us by tomorrow. I think your follie will be ready by tomorrow. They grow so fast! I remember with my first medicated cycle, my follie was at 14( on cd 11) then 2 days later was at 17.5 so i did the shot 2 nights after that, and ovulated 36 hours later. I think you'll be suprised tomorrow! I think your 14mm will be at 18mm tomorrow. Then you can do your trigger shot, and join us in the 2ww!! Yes! Go show dh some love, get busy and make that baby!!! :) I'm so glad everything worked out for you this cycle! It's truely amazing how well the timing went for you! That MUST be a sign!!! :) Let me know how your u/s goes tomorrow, i can't wait for your results!! Hopefully we'll see some BFP's out of this thread!
I forgot to tell you all... i had to leave work early today b/c i was cramping SOOO BAD!! And i have been all day since my iui. Usually i have cramps the day before and the day of ovulation, and i did that this month, but i've never experienced cramping like this after my other 2 iui's. Why do you think i'm having real bad cramps after this iui, and i didn't the last 2? Hopefully that doesn't interfere with anything.....
Hey! I am in the 2ww also! Hey Leighanne..How are you feeling..any symptoms??
I am currently 8dpo and been having some dull achey cramps and sore bbs since about 2 dpo, don't really know if thats a good thing..How is everyone else? Any new symptoms? Good luck to everyone!
Hi all,

2ww here....I am 8DPO. Dull cramps for the past few days and just getting slight indications of soreness in my bbs. Hopefully good signs for us all. :)
i am now 3dpo.  i just started my progesterone supp for the first time this morning, it wa snot very fun.
i have been feeling small belly pains and also just this mornign started having not so nice # 2 issues, which i had the same with my first pregnancy so i am keeping ym fingers crossed.  How are you feeling?
Lisa & Irish- That's exciting you both are both in the last week of your 2ww! I hope you both get a BFSuprise!! :)
Leighanne- Hope what you're feeling is that start of something wonderful!!
Stacey- Hey! How did your appt go this morning? I hope it showed exactly what we're hoping for!! :) I sent a note to all the other girls letting them know where we were at. No one's posted on the other thread, so i guess everyone's just having a busy weekend! :) I gotta leave for work here in a little bit, so i will check in later to see how everything went for you today. Have a great weekend!!!
Good morning!
Welcome Lisa, Irish and Leighanne!

Luvkayln - That is interesting about the cramping.  Your ovaries are probably working really hard.  Just pay attention and if it continues or is really bad call your RE just to be safe.  I had my appt this morning.  Good news is that my lead follie had grown, but not as much as I was hoping.  It's a respectable 16 on my cd16.  Slow and steady.  I was hoping it would be bigger but I am naturally a late ovulater so I guess it does make sense.  I'm going back on Monday and hopefully it is big enough for the HCG shot....oh well!  The nurse did say that when they grow slowly it makes for a good quality egg! :)  It's amazing to think that when I was on injections, I had 6 mature follicles by cd12. Yikes!  

Mommyin09 - How were your temps this morning?  Did you ovulate yesterday as suspected?

Candie - any signs or symptoms?

Joyce - Hope you are having a great trip!  Look forward to the update.

Have a great day everyone.  I'll check in tomorrow!
Stacey
Hey, I found you guys !  :)

Luvkayln:  Thanks for starting a new thread.  Our last one was getting pretty long & I think you're right. We'll all pretty much be in the tww, as Stacey will join us next week (besides arlotheslug, but she'll be here before we know it!)
I think I would be 1DPO today.  Since I don't take the shot, I have to wait till Monday morning to know for sure, but my temp did rise slightly this morning.  I was surprised to read that you had to work last night after your IUI !  I'm glad you were able to go home early.  That would be stressful.  That's pretty cool that you work with your m-i-l & at a winery.  What do you do there?  Maybe the cramping is a good sign like Stacey said.  Your ovaries are working hard !  I had more O pain this time than I have before, too on Thurs & Fri.

Hey, Stacey !  Glad your appt. went well.  So, you have more than one follie & the 16 is the biggest so far?  You'll surely have a little b-ball by Monday & then we'll be in the same boat !  Remember, slow & steady wins the race :)

Candie:  Where are you?  Come join us !!!

Joyce:  How was your vacation?  Hope it was fun & relaxing and took your mind off your tww !!!  I sure hope that AF stayed clear !!!

Lisa, Irish & Leighanne:  Welcome to the tww !!!  Good luck to you all :)