Who here is TTC w/ there first child?

Hey ladies! Me and DH have been TTC for 19 months for our first child. I am about to o any day now! I am very hopeful this cycle. It will be my third cycle on Clomid. Don't know what the next step is if this cycle fails. I was wondering how many of you laides are TTC for your first child!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am still trying for my first.  DH and I just had a m/c on Oct, 28th but haven't let that get us down.  I am 9 dpo so not but one more week til I can test.....
Helpful - 0
DH and I are trying for our first as well.  I can't wait to be a mom.  We've been trying for about 10 months and finally I think my new RE has figured out the problem.  I go in for more testing in the next couple weeks, though.
Helpful - 0
We are trying for our 1st too!  We've been trying for about 1 1/2 years.  We've been on infertility meds for 4 months now.  Good luck to everyone!!
Helpful - 0
We have been trying for our first too. It took about 3 months last time to get prg, but that ended sadly in a MC in july. We have been ttc again since middle of october, but my cycles are all funny know.. I figure (hope) I will be prg again early next year:)
Helpful - 0
We have been trying for our first one too since 15 months now...I sure hope 2007 is lucky for all of us!
Helpful - 0
We have been ttc for 18 months. I have done one round of iui and a round of ivf! I do an embie transfer in feb! GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!
Helpful - 0
hi everyone.... i am new to this forum and yes even we are trying for our first baby its been 2yrs now...this is my first cycle of clomid and having HCG shot too.... hoping for the best!!!

guys please help me and share your experiences... would be great help!!!
Helpful - 0
Hi...we've been trying for 11 months now. Got preggo right away which ended in a missed miscarriage in March.  Since then, I had messed up cycles, skipped many AF's and my doc said I have PCOS.  This is my first try on Clomid and Metformin..I too should be o'ing any day now!
Helpful - 0
i am also trying for first baby it has been a long 7 year wait for us so far,we decided to use donar sperm this month so maybe it will do the trick,cant wait to be a mom eigther.
Helpful - 0
ME AND DH HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR ALMOST 3YRS, I HAVE BEEN VERY DISCOURAGED AND JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE ONES THAT DON'T NEED BABIES ALWAYS SEEM TO GET THEM AND THE ONES THAT REALLY WANT THEM CAN'T HAVE THEM. BUT MAYBE OUR DAY WILL BE SOON!!!
GOD BLESS ALL, GOOD LUCK!!!
Helpful - 0
TTC with our 1st as well.  Happened pretty quick the 1st time (my heart goes out to those of you who have been at this a while) But we MC in Late Aug and no luck yet.  I too feel people who dont want babies get them and alot of them those us us that do have the problems. Baby dust and BFP to all.
Helpful - 0
We are trying to conceive our first as well! We are currently on cycle #7. Lots of baby dust to you!!!
Helpful - 0
We are TTC our first too. I am charting and doing all that stuff. Waiting on FM to hopefully make knowing when to bd a little easier.  Does anyone feel that they have become a little obsessed? I know I have but I have fun.  Baby Dust to all.
Helpful - 0
Hi there!  We are TTC with our first child.  It's only been a couple months, but I'm already impatient, haha.  I posted today because I think I MIGHT be having implantation bleeding.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community