Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)
Rachjas: Our hearts, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family!
Scripps: You're in our thoughts & prayers! (appt 8/31)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6 pounds! Check out his handsome pics! =)

Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 34 weeks with Hayden!!! We're all praying for a healthy delivery!!!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 23 weeks with Adalynn Noelle!!! =) (appt 9/8)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 15 weeks!!! (appt 9/15)
Looloo: BFP!!! 14 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 9 Weeks with twins! (Next ob appt 9/8)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 8 Weeks! (appt 9/18)

Keyan: Will ttc after last Lupron shot is out of her system!!! =)
Guesito: Meeting with new RE 9/10!
mrspace: Working with the doc on finding a solution/results

Hannah: CD10 (appt 9/2)
Naf: CD10
Candie: CD20
Lina: CD24
jmh2005: CD29
ad_06: CD31
Mamatina: CD49

pyar: 6dpo
***************************************************************************************************
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! =)  My last RE appt went great!  We were so surprised with our u/s because we could see our babies' heads, bodies w/beating hearts, arms, legs & fingers!  It was amazing.  I uploaded a pic & also a pic from my day shopping with my mom.  We went shopping for maternity clothes & I was told that since I was a size small pre-pregnancy, I would wear a small in maternity clothes.  Well, I told you all I've thickened up quite a bit & the smalls just wouldn't fit!  haha ;)  But I got lots of great work clothes & we had a fun day together!
I've been out of touch for a few days since we've been traveling.  Back in Paris now, and back to work + doctor's appointment tomorrow.  This doctor comes highly recommended and is private, so we'll see what he has to say.  Special thanks to looloo and mommyin10 for the notes of support.
I have a hormone question for the forum:  Does anyone know of a reliable resource for tracking appropriate progesterone and estrogen levels for particular stages of pregnancy?  

On July 31, I had what I thought was a very promising hcg of 648.  It had been two weeks since the 3-day transfer.  That same day, my progesterone came back at 121 ng/ml and my estrogen at 642 picog/mg.  My doctor never commented on these results.  Does anyone have any thoughts about whether these levels seem high, low, normal?

Looloo: BFP!!! 14 Weeks!
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 8 Weeks! (appt 9/18)

Guesito: Meeting with new RE 9/10!

Hannah: CD11 (appt 9/2)
Naf: CD11
Candie: CD21
Lina: CD25
jmh2005: CD30
ad_06: CD32
Mamatina: CD50?

pyar: 7dpo
Scripps:  I'm sorry, I can't offer any advice on your progesterone/estrogen numbers.  My RE didn't give me mine, just the hcg number.  I'm glad you're seeing a new doc!  Best wishes!
To me, those numbers are high since you were only two weeks post transfer.  But if you had twins, it would be higher.  I got pregnant with five before and my first HCG which was 14dpiui was in the 400's and my progesterone was over 40, but they could not tell me the exact amount.  I am not sure what my estrogen level is, but I do know that they want it to be at least 100 and when I got pregnant with one baby another time, my estrogen was in the 300s but I forget if that was my first or second beta.  I hoep this healp and I wish you a lot of luck with the new doctor.
I'm sorry, I don't know where my head is! ;)  I did get my progesterone #'s, but not along with my betas.  When I did each u/s, they checked my progesterone & it started around 46, went as high as 49.9 and as low as 39.  They said it fluctuates, but so long as it's above 20, it's good.  I can't remember my estrogen levels, but they only checked them prior to my retrieval.
Mommyin10- Thanks for the photo comments! :) Your new pics are absolutely adorable! Your little ones are getting so big, they're just so cute!! And your belly is really starting to pooch out there, aww!!! ;) I can't wait till you can start feeling them move! ;) I've been working so much lately I feel like that I slept in until noon today!!! WTF, I never do that! I guess my body just really, really needed it! I think I'll really start cutting down on  my hours now that the girl I'm training is really starting to catch on... We'll see. We're still working on getting some bills paid off before Addy gets here, and we're making great progress, just gotta take it easy! :) So when do you think you'll tell everyone at work about your babies?? ;)

Scripps- I can't offer much advice either, but I do know that when I got my beta numbers back that they only gave me my progesterone numbers, not my estrogen. My progesterone was always over 40+. I know that when I was on follistim for inducing multiple eggs I always got my e2 levels back, but I don't remember ever knowing what they were after pregnancy... Maybe you can ask this new doctor you're going to see and they can offer some facts for you. Welcome back home and good luck at your doctor's appointment tomorrow!

Stacey- How's your little man doing? ;)
Well AF is here, so I am back at day 1!!
Ad_06- Sorry about AF! :( Will you be able to start your Femara this cycle??
So here is my drama...(I hate drama)!  Saturday I was in ANOTHER wedding and the day started at 9:00 am.  I ate some breakfast but no time for lunch.  By the time we got out of the limo and to the reception hall I was exhausted and very sick from lack of food.  Of course we had to dance and be merry.  At the end of the night I went to the bathroom and mixed in with the always present progestrone leakage was a light brown spotting.  Of course it is making me panic.  I can't figure out what it's from.  Sunday I tried to lay around most of the day and get my feet up and it went away.  Today I have some annoying cramping but I don't know if that is a worry cramping or just because I am impossibly constipated from the vitamins.  I know you'll all say call the doctor but I was hoping someone might tell me that they've had this before and it all turned out ok.

Thanks and sorry so long....

xoxo

Looloo: BFP!!! 14 Weeks!
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 8 Weeks! (appt 9/18)

Guesito: Meeting with new RE 9/10!

ad_06:  CD1 ;(
Hannah: CD12 (appt Wed!)
Naf: CD12
mrspace:  CD14
Candie: CD22
Lina: CD26
jmh2005: CD31
Mamatina: CD51?

pyar: 8dpo
ad_06:  Sorry about AF;(  How are you feeling & how is your dad doing?

Luvkayln:  You're welcome!  Addy's room looks perfect! =)  Thanks for your comments, too.  I actually have close friends at work who have known along the way, but then I started telling others, too, so who knows how quickly the news will spread! =)  That's great that you'll be able to cut back on your hours soon.  I know the extra $ is helpful, but maybe you could not work so late or such long days?!  It's great that you've got someone trained to cover you ;)  I was wondering, did you do any of the genetic testing for either of your pregnancies?  My ob mentioned them, and I'm not sure if I'll do them, because we definitely wouldn't terminate the pregnancy if something was found & we wouldn't want to do anything that's invasive to the babies.  The only reason we would want to know something is so that we'd be prepared, but then again, it seems like everything is just a "maybe" and not for sure anyway.  Just wanted to get your perspective :)

sbumblebeeo:  I'm sorry, I don't have an answer for you, besides call the doctor and see what he/she says.  It could be that you were on your feet too long & just need to rest, or I've also heard that brown discharge is old blood & is normal.  I think you're just not wanting to see bright red blood.  Let us know if you call your doc & take care!!! =)
Hey girls! No sign of AF again. My cycles are now longer than ever. I used to be like clockwork. Im extremely tired lately and my bbs are sore. Im sure it could be AF but I have no signs of her like being bloated and stuff.

Any suggestions on why my cycle would have changed?
Mommyin10 - You are looking fabulous! I love the belly pic and could hardly believe the u/s pics!  Your little babies are starting to look like babies :)  Enjoy the shopping.  I found it a bit of a challenge.  I am a small too and I found things were either too tight or just way too big!  If you find something that fits well get it in a couple of differnt colours.  And get a good pair of jeans.  I had one favorite pair of jeans that I wore all the time!  

Luvkayln - It definitely sounds like your body needs to take a break and get more rest!  I really hope you can start cutting down the hours soon but completely understand that you want to make as much $ as possible.  Just remember to listen to your body and if Addy says "take it easy mama!" then take it easy.  

Sbumblebeeo - I had bleeding but mine was lots of red bleeding!  Unless it is red, with clots and cramping you should be ok.  If it continues I would mention to your doc.

Jake is doing well.  He is very vocal and demanding when he is hungry! I'll post more pics soon.

Take care friends!
Stacey