Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 29 weeks with Adalynn!!! =) (us 10/20)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 22 weeks with Peyton!!! (appt 11/9)
Looloo: BFP!!! 21 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 15 Weeks with our twins! (appt 10/21!) (anatomy scan 11/11)
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 15 Weeks! (appt 10/19) (anatomy scan 11/16?)
kmcarino:  BFP (u/s 10/20)

Scripps: Has a new doc!!! Waiting for AF...
Guesito: HSG in 1 1/2 weeks!!!

rachjas:  CD4 (lap 10/27)
Keyan:  CD5
jmh2005:  CD12
mrspace:  CD12
Lina: CD16 (IUI TODAY!)
pyar: 16
ad_06: CD16 (come on, +opk! iui soon)
Candie: CD17  
mamatina: CD55
Hannah: CD55
Naf: CD56
**************************************************************************************************

dnikki:  Yesterday sounds like a long day.  I hope you're feeling better.  I'm so sorry you had to see your grandma feeling so sad ;(  That's really hard.  How did the chicken work out?  It's funny, I haven't been able to cook chicken since I got pregnant.  I can eat teriyaki chicken if it's cut up in small pieces, but that's about it!  I find that I'm mostly eating soup & cereal! :)  I feel so much better.  I think I've kicked my cold, but I'm still a little congested.  I did read that it's normal in pregnancy to be congested, though, so who knows?!  Lately, for the past 2 weeks, I've been really nauseous in the evenings, to the point where I feel like I'm about to throw up.  Then I'm fine for dinner...  Strange!  Yes, I hope you get your swine flu shot before you leave.  I heard that the vaccines are supposed to start being delivered to our area today, so I'm just waiting for the call from my ob's office...

Lina:  Yay!!!  I'm so happy for you & dh!  Welcome to the iui club =) haha!  I'm so happy to hear that eveything went well & we'll all be praying for a BFP in the next few weeks =)  Take care!!!

luvkayln:  Oh, I sure hope you're right! =)  That's good to know you saw body parts at 16 weeks.  That makes me feel more confident.  I just wonder if there's less room in there, plus having two, if it'll make it more difficult to see...  Fingers are tightly crossed! =)  That is so neat that you saw Addy's foot pusing on your belly!  How amazing is that! =)  Hey, did you get Kayln's Fall decorations all set up?  I know you had started, but were planning to do more. No pics yet... ;)

rachjas:  Your new schedule is so exciting!  It sounds like you're being well taken care of & everything will just fall into place :)  I'm not sure what the Heparin is for, so I can't help you there.  Maybe it's another name for something I took, though??

Candie:  I know I'm not alone in saying that I miss you ;(  Hope all's well!!!

Stacey:  How is Jake doing?  Update new pics soon =)

Keyan:  How are you feeling?  I can't wait til you start temping!!!
(I wrote this on the old post at 5am)

Still negative!

Luvkayln - I was wondering the same thing. In the past I just tested once every morning, never in the evening because my RE said there wasn't any sense to. I wonder if I should test at 7 am this morning? When I get up for work? Since that is the usual time that I have tested in the past? I'll try it and see. Maybe I should call my RE and also see what he thinks?

If I don't get my surge at at 7 I am going to have to run to the drug store and buy some more OPK's! I new there was a reason Wallgreens had a value pack one sale when I bought these ones......but I didn't get them......lol Cause I was sure I only would only need 7! haha. I will test at 7, since that is my usual time to test and see what I get. If it is still negative I am going to call my RE just to see what he says. DH leaves for work at 6ish and he needed enough time to call off, but I guess if I get a positive he will just have to leave. Well I'll let you ladies know.

Well it's time for me to get ready for work. I tested a 2nd time and it was still negative. So I will call my RE and see what he says.....
Mommyin10: Thanks for starting another thread!!! I'm glad you're feeling better :-) I'm always congested when I go to bed and then when I wake up in the morning. So I am blaming that on pregnancy lol! I saw where the shot form is available in certain counties in the state right now, but when I go to there website, only residents from those counties can get the shot :-( I was able to keep my chicken down last night!!! It actually tasted pretty good the way I cooked it, but I still don't want grilled food lol - I guess it's good that the weather is cold here already (high of 42 today with rain/snow)!!!

Ad: Sorry for the -ive OPK...hopefully tomorrow!!! Let us know what your RE says :-) Maybe you can go in for an u/s to see if you're close?

Rachjas: You're schedule is awesome!!! Just in time for Christmas!!! I would call your RE and see if maybe they forgot about the heparin or if perhaps you won't take it until your BFP  (which will be soon!!!!)... Let us know!

Lina: Glad everything went so well yesterday!!! Here's to getting your BFP in 2wks!!!

AFM: DS's sitter called last night at 1130 and said her son who is 4 is running a 101.5 fever....Obviously the kids aren't going today. but she's thinking it's what my son had which was just that cough - but I told her last night the DS never ran a fever with it. Hopefully it's just a cold and not something more. I certainly don't want DS to get sick! He's fine at the moment now, so I guess only time will tell. FX he won't catch it!
Sooooo, I am convinced I am giving birth to a tazmanian devil lol!!! This little girl is sooo active! I'm going to record it one of these times b/c my whole dang belly moves all around!! It's a good sign though and it makes me feel good that I feel her move so much :-) I can't believe I only have 3 1/2 more months to go...where did the time go??!!?
Well, I'm home with DS today, so I'll log on when I get the time lol! Have a great day all!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)

This is copied & pasted from our old thread:

kmcarino-  Don't look into your numbers too much.  I see what you are doing when you say that you got your numbers later than most other woman.  You mind will go a million miles an hour trying to determine if they are high enough or if they should be higher.  I did the same thing.  Mommyin10's were higher than mine and she was only afew days ahead of me.  I begged for my numbers to be high like hers thinking for sure that would be better and guess what... here I am starting out with low numbers that grew and grew into a little baby.  My cousin's first number was 35, they told her she would likely lose the baby and guess what...Chase is 3 years old now.  You numbers are just perfect for YOU!  Congrats and enjoy as best as you can.  The beginning can be soooo stressful.  You wait and wait for that positive and then you worry if it's all going to pan out.  It will and you'll be well on your way in no time at all.  

Have a great day!!!

dnikki-  Happy 22 weeks!

luvkayln- Did you ask the doc about the hiccups?

To All-
I got new clothes.  My mom and I went shopping and had sooo much fun.  Maternity clothes can be very tricky.  I tried on a shirt that had a tanktop look under it and my... ta ta fell out!  We were laughing so hard.  I was convinced the shirt had a hole in it, then the other side fell out too.  Mom nearly peed her pants laughing at me.  Then...we saw the tag and it's supposed to do that!  It is easy access for nursing.  Man!  The things they come up with.  I got a pair of jeans for 20.00 at the Motherhood store and a dress and FOUR pairs of dress pants at Old Navy.  They were 2 for 15.00.  I am so excited and I feel sooooo much better.  It really does make a huge difference.  I recommend everyone find a couple good comfy outfits.  It's changed my whole feeling about this.

Oh.. I still haven't feel the little pumpkin move... :(   Should be soon though.  We had a great heartbeat last night with the monitor so I know he's still in there.  (yes I said he, I just know it's a boy)

xoxo
Shannon
Good morning ladies! I am still waiting for AF, driving me crazy!! I have a question....anyone ever tried Bromocriptine?? I am VERY curious about it, cause I am still producing prolactin and from what I have read it might help. Just wondering. Hope all the mommies 2 be are feeling well!! =)

Tina
**********************************************************************************************

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 30 weeks with Adalynn Noelle!!! =) (us 10/20)
Looloo: BFP!!! 21 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 16 Weeks with our twins! (u/s 10/21!) (anatomy scan 11/11)
kmcarino:  BFP (u/s 10/20)

Guesito: HSG in 1 1/2 weeks!!!

rachjas:  CD5 (lap 10/27)
Keyan:  CD6
jmh2005:  CD13
mrspace:  CD13
pyar: 17
ad_06: CD17 (come on, +opk! iui soon)
Candie: CD18  
mamatina: CD56
Hannah: CD56
Naf: CD57

Lina:  1dpiui!!!

luvkayln:  Happy freakin 30 weeks!!!  You're so close to meeting your little sweetie =)  Wow!!!

ad_06:  Sorry you're still having to wait!  I know that's frustrating, but as soon as you see that smiley face, your whole mood changes!!! =)  We're all pulling for you!  I used to test in the a.m. and around 4 p.m.  Sometimes I would catch the beginning  of my surge in the afternoon.  I agree that maybe you could get an u/s just to confirm that you are still in the "ready" mode :)  Keep us posted!

dnikki:  That's a bummer about your sitter's son.  That's great, though, that you can stay home with ds and keep him healthy :)  I just found out that when I take maternity leave, I'm entitled to 6 months off!!!  It's either with or without pay, but I have been saving all my sick & vacation time since ttc & so, I should be fully covered!  Woo-Hoo!  I was really hoping to stay off with the babies as much as possible :)  Haha!  Peyton sounds like she'll be a handful =)  How fun that you get to feel her moving so much!  I'm the same way, I haven't had grilled food since I've been pregnant (and we normally grill ALL the time!)  I did have a hot dog in the beginning, but I can't do steaks or chicken on the grill.  I wish we had your weather.  It rained the past few days, but now it's supposed to be in the high 80s this weekend!  WTF?!

sbumblebeeo:  Congrats on getting your first maternity clothes!  That is awesome & I can totally understand what you mean about feeling totally different.  I actually bought some maternity pantyhose for work & will try them today.  The other ones felt like they were putting too much pressure on my belly.  How funny about the shirt!  I bought a new bra & didn't realize it was made for breastfeeding, too, til the front flap popped open one day!  Oops =)
Sorry I've been away for a while.  Everything is fine, although I'm having so much extra work to do and trying to find an apartment on top of doctor's appointments isn't leaving enough time to sleep.  Not sure when I last reported, but I got my period at the beginning of the month, started on the drugs, and while there are fewer follicles than I usually have, the doctor says there are enough and they're evolving well, so we'll decide tomorrow if we'll do ivf this month.  I had an appointment with the anesthesiologist this morning, and it was such a pleasure to be in a clean, well-run facility instead of the hospital.  Will update at greater length over the weekend and wish everyone the best.
mommyin10- Heparin is an injection that is a blood thinner. I would be on it twice a day. From what I have been seeing on the interent,  most don't start it until they get a BFP.
Added some new belly pics :-) I think she's still sitting pretty low - all her movement is about 2 inches below my belly button...Let me know what you guys think!
Dnikki: Aww!!! love your belly pics!! like I said on the note, I don't think it looks as low as it did before. ....I will be temping, but probably will try without doing OPKs.

Luvkayln: OMG OMG! ...as you might know, english is not my primary language, and sometimes is a little hard to express myself thru words, but I want you to know, that I am still in shock with your recent belly pic!! I don't know, I kind of got lost on your weeks, but you look so big, not in a bad way, but I didn't expect you to have such a big belly!! , please don't get me wrong, I am not saying you are fat, ok?! Happy 30 weeks!

Mommyin10: Yes, amiga, I started temping today! YAY!!....Happy 4 months!!

LinaG: keep up the positive attitude!! you will be up on the BFP list! it has to get longer!

Scripps: Sorry you have so much work. Can't wait for your update on your appt tomorrow. Hopefully with good news, I hope you can try IVF this time!! Good luck.

Ad_06:  here is my cheer for O ..."Come on O, we are waiting, show yourself!!

Sbumblebleeo: going shopping is always exiting, especially for maternity clothes, can't wait for you update about feeling your baby move for the very firs time!

So like I told mommyin10, I started temping today, for the very first time since february, So you guys are all welcome to start cking it out, I think next weekend will be an O weekend, my hot flashes are all gone, my CM is back (I am pretty happy about this, is not fun being so dry down there, menoupase is not fun, except that there is no AF and no pains or cramps, ummmm it does sound like fun LOL) ....as you might all know, this will be my first cycle after Lupron and all dates are estimates, so all comments as to how my cycle is going and when you think I will be Oing are also welcome ;o)
Keyan- Wooo hooo for being back in the game!

dnikki- That is the cutest baby bump! : )
Thanks ladies. I went to get more OPK's today. We live in a very small town, so Rite Aid is the only place that carries the smiley face ones. I bought their last box! The other ones I had I bought when I went to see the RE. I just tested again to see and it was also negative.
I called my RE today and talked to the receptionist and she scheduled me for a scan at 9:15am. So hopefully I'll wake up, get a smiley and have this done with! Having these past 6 months off drove me crazy, but the fact that I feel like I lost "touch" with my body is driving me just as crazy. Before, I could almost pinpoint when I was going to O.....this month has really threw me for a loop. We shall see tomorrow. I just hope this cycle is still "do able", since we had to take a loan to do it. We just borrowed enough for 2 u/s and the IUI.....so if it's not I will have to figure out how to pay for more u/s'.

I can't figure out what the problem could be!?!  The only thing that I have done differently this time, is the cold I've had. I had taken some over the counter meds, but surely that wouldn't effect anything. Well I guess we will know something tomorrow. Keep you fingers crossed for me.
Happy Friday ladies! I hope you all have a great weekend. No smiley this morning! Hopefully the scan will give us a better idea. There is no way that I could have missed it, because it gives you the best 2 days and I haven't gotten a positive. So I guess the only way that I could have missed it is if it didn't register at all. I'll update as soon as I get home.