Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
*********************************************************************************
Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Arlotheslug:  Home loving her little girl!!!  See her beautiful pics! :)
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!
Luvkayln: Adalynn Noel was born healthy & beautiful on 12/7/09! 6 pounds, 15 ounces!!!
Check out her pics!  Addy's appt Wednesday
Dnikkki: Welcome Peyton Therese!!! Born 2/2/10 at 9:47 p.m. 6 pounds, 6 ounces & 19 inches long

Mommyin10: BFP!!! 32 Weeks with our twins! NST Tues & Fri, nutritionist Fri
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 32 Weeks with Shelby Rachel!
Help4baby:  25 Weeks with Twins!  
kmcarino: BFP!!! 21 weeks with a healthy BOY!!!
ad_06: BFP!!! 15 weeks!!!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
mrspace
michelleinhawaii

Guesito: Tubal Reversal in March!
Lina: Taking a break

Nino7: CD9 (u/s Tomorrow!)
Jmh2005: CD12
rachjas: CD15

Keyan: 5dpo!
Sammy_J: 7dpiui  
***************************************************************************************************************************************
Today was busy! I was pooped ;) We saw the high risk doc & our little ones on u/s, which was great :) They're both measuring approx 3 pounds, 14 ounces! So, very close to 4 pounds :) My appt with the nutritionist went well. They increased my insulin again, but that's ok. The NST took a bit longer today because the babies weren't active, but everything looked good & we'll go back on Tuesday :) It was great to see my parents. They drive 2 hours just to spend 2 hours with us! ;) My mom brought so many baby clothes & they're so darn cute! Now I feel much more prepared. I just can't wait til I can wash them :) They also brought bedding for the cribs, receiving blankets, washcloths, etc etc. It was fun & they were so surprised to see me so big! It was cute :) It's been a while since they'd seen me. My mom took pics of dh & I, so hopefully I can post one tomorrow :) As soon as they left, dh & I both fell asleep!!! We were exhausted :) Now I'm wired! Haha

Keyan: Good for you, planning a vacation ! Where will you go?!? :)

sbumblebeeo: I thought you were on strict bedrest like me, but it sounds like yours is modified. Good for you :) I have times where I don't feel the babies move, too & it's always reassuring to see on u/s that everything 's ok. Don't worry :) Mine are perfectly quiet through the night & start becoming active when I'm waking up, using the restroom & drinking water :) I didn't gain any weight this past week, but I've been pretty steady with gaining 1 pound per week the past month or so. My nutritionist today said it's ok I didn't gain this week because I gained adequately all along. Geez, I'm 172 pounds! I can hardly believe it! :)

dnikki: Looking forward to seeing Peyton's pics! :)

Stacey: Thanks :) Good to know! I guess it all depends on how my diabetes does after the babies are born. I can't have alcohol anyway if my glucose doesn't regulate. I ordered a Medela Freestyle double pump & should receive it next week. It's probably not hospital grade, but it looked like a good value ;) I'll check out your new pics! :)
Dnikki & Stacey: Love your new pics!!! :)
mommyin10-  No, I'm on strict bedrest too I just can't stand it anymore.  So when I  get u p to go to the bathroom I plan my trip to be very effective.  I do a drive by through the kitchen and as long as I am up for less than 5 minutes I try to do something.  I took all the bottles apart on the couch and cut the tags from the couch.  Then I make DH start  the water and I dropped them in.  There is too much that needs to be done and DH is just not doing it.  The goal was to have her room ready for paint this weekend and it's NOT!  My mom is on her way here to help paint and it's not ready.  I want to kill him right now.  I am frustrated.  He hands me m oney this morning to put in the bank.  A bank that he drives by everyday!  So I had to get up and deposit  the money.  What ever.  I'm on the couch now with lower back pain.  

How did everything go yesterday?
Hmmm. I really don't know what to say. dh has to be totally onboard for bedrest to work. You shouldn't be getting up & doing anything, especially driving. When's your next appt? I think you & dh should talk to your doc about what you can & can't do. I know I wouldn't have made it this past 8 weeks without taking strict bedrest very seriously. dh prepares all the food, has coolers of all my snacks & meals by the bed when he's working, does the laundry & grocery shopping, etc etc. My job is to keep the babies cookin as long as possible so they'll be healthy. If I don't have a doctor appt, it'll be days before I see past my bedroom. Definitely talk to your doc! :)
Thanks for starting a new thread and for keeping us ttcers in your thoughts and prayers, it is very sweet of you :)
All is well, nothing to report. Trudging thru the 2ww, still a way to go and the last bit is the hardest. Praying for BFPs for all of us in the 2ww.
Hugs,
Sam
Hey girls! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I live in southwestern PA and we are hammered with snow right now. DH and I are staying at the mother in laws because we have had no electricity since 10:00 PM lastnight. It was down to 55 degrees in our house today so once we dug out we came to my mother in laws house. The last measurement was 23" of snow and now the temperature is dropping so I am just praying that we get power soon so my fur babies dont freeze too much.

Hope you are all doing well! Send some warm "electric" vibes this way lol!!
hey everyone.  I know I haven't been on here much. Life has been crazy.  But good.  AF should start any day now.  No sign of her yet other than some crankiness.  I'll have to look on my tracker to see what day of my cycle I'm actually on.  I can't remember.  

I'm glad to read that you all are doing so well!

dnikki- Peyton is gorgeous and perfect and I am so happy for you.

luvkayln- I hope you and Addy are doing great and hopefully we can get together sometime soon!

mommyin10- I saw your latest belly pic.  How adorable are you?  I am glad you're doing well.  
mommyin10-  You are also dilated and I am not.  My doctor checks me every week to see if I am starting to or not.  As long as I am not then I'm not too worried about it.  It's just a precaustion at this point to me.  If I had another  baby rigtht now this wouldn't be possible at all so we'll just wait and see what happens.

Mommyin10: BFP!!! 32 Weeks with our twins! NST Tues & Fri, ob & nutritionist Fri
Help4baby:  25 Weeks with Twins!  

ad_06: BFP!!! 15 weeks!!!

Waiting for an update:
Candie    
Hannah
pyar
michelleinhawaii

Guesito: Tubal Reversal in March!
Lina: Taking a break
mrspace: Waiting for AF

Nino7: CD10 (u/s Today!)
Jmh2005: CD14
rachjas: CD16 (iui Today!)

Keyan: 6dpo!
Sammy_J: 8dpiui  
************************************************************************************
Where is everyone? I hope you're all having a great weekend! :)

luvkayln: How was your workday? Are you still at one day per week? Keep us posted on how Addy's appt goes this week.

sbumblebeeo: That's good you're not concerned & that you haven't started to dilate :) My thought was just that we're both on strict bedrest, but treating it differently & that maybe your doc was more lenient about yours? How's your low back feeling? I'm still so amazed that we're heading towards 34 weeks! :)

mrspace: Thanks! You're sweet :) I finally have one of dh & I that I'll post hopefully today. It's good to hear from you & hopefully AF will show soon!

Sammy_J: You're welcome :) Not too much longer for you to go! How do you feel & when will you test? Best wishes!!!

jmh2005: Sending warm thoughts your way! I hope you're back with your fur babies asap!

nino7: Good luck today! :)

rachjas: Im so happy you're having your iui today! Be sure to keep us posted & best wishes!!! :)
Oops! I guess we're heading towards 33 weeks! I'm getting ahead of myself :)
dnikki- I am glad that things were better today:)  That must have been scary!

mommyin10- I did get the ultrasound report and there was something that the ultrasound tech found that she was concerned about.  She saw a bright spot on the heart.  It is called echogenic foci.  My doctor told me not to freak out since it is probably just nothing but they want me to see a perinatal group for a higher quality u/s to determine if anything could be wrong with the heart.  I was scared at first but after I looked it up online it seems as though the biggest concern with it is a higher risk for Downs so they monitor people to see if any more red falgs come up to indicate Downs.  The good news is that we know he does not have Downs since I had the prenatal testing done and his chromosomes are normal.  I guess it is possible that something could be wrong with his heart, but I really doubt it.  Plus they don't really even menion anything being wrong with the heart when I looked it up..it was mostly about Downs.  I have my u/s this coming Tuesday.  So they will take a good look at the heart, and if they do not see any other red flags, then nothing else will need to be done.  If they feel it is necessary, they will schedule a fetal echocardiogram but again, I doubt it.  I will update asap.  I am trying to schedule a trip to Costa Rica for us for two weeks so that I can be back by the start of my third trimester.  I am glad that all is well with you:)  
Like you said, I wouldn't worry too much. You already had prenatal testing & everything looked good :) Did I tell you before our amnio, our little boy had an echogenic foci on u/s too? He had that & another soft marker in his brain. I can't remember if she had the one in the heart or brain, but she only had the one marker. Neither had supporting markers, which it sounds like your son doesn't either. We were told that most of the times, the echogenic foci goes away on its own by the third trimester. I learned also if they saw a nasal bone during the u/s, that's a very positive sign. Plus the measurement of the neck & all other measurements they did. I bet your little guy is perfectly healthy :) Good for you getting away on vacation! :)
Hi, ladies!  I just uploaded a pic of dh & I that my mom took on Friday =)