Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown
**************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 35 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP 15 weeks (doc appt tomorrow, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 7 weeks

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD7
Candie: CD12
BabyMamma: CD14
rachjas: CD16
kmcarino: CD17
Keyan: CD17 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD17
LinaG: CD19
mamatina: CD21
Mrspace: CD21
Arlotheslug: CD31
Hannah1505: CD40 (doc appt today)

Mommyin09: 9dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09: 9dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 11dpiui
dnikki: 16dpo (u/s tomorrow)
*************************************************
Hello all

sorry havent been posting - i been busy with the new house :o) hope everyone is all good xx  babydust to all xx
Thanks for starting a new thread!!!

mommyin09: How are you feeling?

luvkayln: Anything yet? How are you feeling - when do you guys test??!!

Well, no af but I'm pretty sure it's because of the prog. supp. I won't be able to do injects next month if I get that job, but clomid is okay for a couple of months :-) I can't wait for AF to just come and go!!! UGH!
Pyar: Sorry!  I started the new thread before reading your post on the last.  I'll switch you to 6dpo tomorrow!  Congrats!!! :-)

Lina:  Thanks for such a sweet post to everyone.  It's nice to have you back with us :)

Babymamma:  Same to you!  Welcome back :)  Have you moved in yet?

dnikki:  I think my ob had told me to take the progesterone till I'm cd30 & then stop, but I can't remember for sure.  My RE just says to take it till my beta, which is Friday.  Just FYI, I'm using a new progesterone this cycle.  It's called Endometrin.  I would highly recommend it.  I can't even tell you how much easier it is!  I would not go back to the other now!!! :)  Best wishes tomorrow!

Hannah:  I read your post on the other thread this morning.  What will the doc be doing the u/s for?  I could be wrong, but I don't think they can see your tubes through a vaginal u/s, just your ovaries & uterus.  Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong! :)  Good luck with the blood test!

Have a wonderful day, ladies!!!
Mommyin09- Thanks for starting the new thread! :) And as always, thanks for doing such an awesome job keeping our list updated! You are very dedicated to our thread, and without you we'd all be lost! :)

Candie- Yeah, I haven't been posting much lately, but everything's ok! :) I'm just kinda hangin' out in the 2ww... I'm glad you are feeling better and you were finally able to go back to work! Hopefully you'll continue to feel better, especially b/c you should be getting your +ve opk any day now! :)

Stacey- Thanks for the note! :) I've felt more positive for this cycle since my iui, so I'm prepared for either outcome as usual! :) How are you feeling?

Pyar- I looked at your chart, and congrats on almost being half way through your 2ww! :) I hope the outcome is what you've been waiting for!!! :)

dnikki- The progesterone supplements always delayed my period a day, but it's defintely different on everyone. Is this your first cycle on them? I wouldn't stop them just yet, b/c you just never know. AF will come if  you're not pregnant, even while taking them. It just affects everyone differently. Good luck! Oh, mommyin09 and I don't test unless we really, really think it's going to be +ve! :) Her beta is Friday, and AF should be here for me on Thursday, so if my temps don't drop Thursday, maybe i'll test. :) We'll keep you informed. :)

Hannah- I'm confused as to why they told you you were having an u/s later this week to look at your tubes. You can't see your tubes on an u/s, and if you can then that means something is wrong and they are majorly inflamed. The first time my RE ever did an u/s on me he told me that, and then we scheduled my hsg test. I'm still confused as to why you don't just test. And why didn't the doctor do an hpt test on you today? They did blood work, so is that for a beta?

Babymomma & Lina- Welcome back! :)

mrspace- Congrats on your +ve opk! Oh, but I'm just so sorry to hear about your mom's friend! That's just horrible, and you're right, life is just way too precious! God is taking care of him now, and hopefully an angel came to take him before he even knew what was going on! :(  ((Hugs))

Guesito- Has AF come yet? I'm sooo ready for you to start your next cycle for your FET! I know you are ready too! :) Good luck!!! Oh, and by the way, keep the meds, it's ok! I have 3 more cycles of meds in my fridge ready to go! :)

hello everyone!!!!! how are you all mommy in 09 any symptoms

well i went to my doctors today i have an ultrsound booked this week and she has took my blood they dont really do it in england but i demaned one woohoo so here we go i will get the results hopefully in the morning if not the day after but the pain has gone so thats good the ultrasound it to look at my tubes doc said my chances are goodbut to be patient i am taking my vitamins so fingers crossed
good luck ladys x

Thankyou for you supprt
and i he everyone is ok x

Mommyin09 maybe i have it wrong then but she said i was having an ultra sound this week and i thought thats what it was for im probley wrong i dont no very much noy like you lol ! my arm is aching from my blood test i have to drp a urine sample in in the morning and also my ultra sound this week i have to wait for a letter with my appointment on 1st thought

i aint having any symptoms really feel sick not fancing anything to eat sore bbs dnt feel like af is coming anymore i miscalculated i wouldnt be 6 weeks i woukd only be 5 sorry xxx
have a good day x
Dear all,

I'm very happy and blessed to be back here my precious friends.:)
Thank you for warm welcoming!!!:)

I would like to ask you to give me same answers my dear friends. Thank you very much!:)

It is about my O, I really didn't have time to analyze my symptoms at all, as you all know I was busy with my dad, I think I O'ed immediately after my period but I don't know is that or can it be possible??? Can you look at my OT and give me your opinion and what U think? Thank U!

Mama in 2009 - Based on FF i have O'ed 5 days ago, so based to it I'll be 5DPO today? God knows.

Hugs 2 all!
LinaG- I would definately say  you are in your 2ww! Your temps are up there! :) I think it looks like you are either 5 dpo or  8 dpo. Your temps started slowly rising on CD 12, possibly making you 8 dpo today, but if FF is saying you are 5 dpo then maybe they are right! Either way, you've definately ovulated and are in your 2ww! Congrats! :)
Really LuvKaylin my dear sis!:)
OMG! Can I became pregnant after to many stresses? O my Lord help me!:) I'm excited WOW:)

Thank you very very much!!!!:)
Luv U
LinaG- You're welcome! :) Stay excited, God will take care of you! Hopefully after everything you've been through lately, you will get your BFP that is much deserved! :)
Hey everyone!  DH and I both have the day off today.  So we're relaxing together.  I have SOOOO Much ovulation pain.  My temp also spiked up today so I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday.  

I've been working on a bunch of stuff this weekend.  I have lots of new designs for my website that I'm putting up and I've been working on a blanket for DH and I.  Since we don't have heat in our bedroom it will help a lot until we get moved!
Lina:  I completely agree with luvkayln!  Welcome to the tww :-)  I would bet you're 5dpo today!  Yes, there is definitely a chance even though you've been stressed.  Hey, you haven't been worrying about ttc.  Your attention has been elsewhere & maybe that will help.  Hopefully after all you've been through, you will be blessed with a litle miracle!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you & will update you on our list tomorrow :)

mrspace:  Congrats!  I checked out your chart & it looks like you're in the tww, too!  Woo-Hoo!!! :-)
Thank U very much my sis for a wonderful wishes & words!:) I hope that God will bless U this Friday!:) Please Lord!!! Hugs & kisses