Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 38 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 29 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 23 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -18 weeks (doc appt today & tomorrow)
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 10 weeks (u/s 2/12)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 5 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
Guesito:  Come on, AF! waiting to start FET!
(send prayers for her mom!)

Candie: CD6
rachjas:  CD8
Keyan: CD8 (lap 2/11)
Sexykeme: CD8
Mrspace:  CD8 (HSG today)
kmcarino:  CD9
pyar:  CD11
Lina:  CD13
Shysana: CD15
Mommyin09: CD16
Hannah1505: CD19
Luvkayln: CD19
jmh2005: CD26

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

dnikki: 5dpiui
wishandaprayer: 7dpt
ad_06: 14dpiui
BabyMamma:  17dpo
*************************************************

Good Morning!  I got my +opk yesterday & my temp dropped today.  So, I'm expecting to O today, but we're not going to do iui & I'm perfectly okay with that! :)  We've covered our bases & I'm feeling so relaxed & stress-free.  It's really nice :)  I'm off work today, but will cancel my days off for tomorrow & Wednesday.  Be sure to check out our old thread to get the latest updates.

Keyan:  That su cks you were sick this weekend!  I'm so glad you're feeling better.  Just one day of work this week, that's great!  We'll all be thinking of you & looking forward to your recovery at home on Wed. ;)

Candie:  Sounds like a fun weekend!  I love shopping with dh :)  I'm glad you're having nicer weather, but honestly 40s & 50s...  Brrr!  j/k! It's actually been cold & rainy for us since Friday & I love it!  I think the rain has actually relaxed me ;)

luvkayln:  Hmmm... interesting that your ovaries are sore again.  Either way, we are close this time around ;)

ad_06:  So sorry about the bfn! I'm with you, just wait it out at this point.  Hopefully you're too early & AF won't show.  Then you can test again.  Best wishes to you!!! :)

Shysana:  Yay for cm!!!  That's awesome!  Looks like the increased dose of clomid is working for you! :)  Now, come one +opk!!!

mrspace:  Thinking of you & hoping your HSG goes well! :)
Hello ladies :-) I hope everyone is doing well... I didn't notice unitl today that our BFP list is starting to catch up with our cycle list!

Well 5DPIUI - yesterday I felt pretty c r a p p y, my head just felt funny and it made my stomach feel gross. Today I had some pretty bad cramp/pain in the left ovary area so I don't know if it was the bloody cyst or what...then just a little bit ago, I was fairly crampy on the right but I didn't have any follies from there. I'm not looking into anything, but I am trying to log my symptoms each month so I can check back to see if what I'm experiencing is normal :-)
I have been trying to keep track of the trigger shot - meaning is it still in my system. I have these little cheapy tests that came with my CBE monitor. They literally look like a cardboard stick with tissue paper on it. Anyways, I really don't think they work! I was about 3 days post trigger and it gave me a negative - Now I know that that is not long enough to get 10,000 units of hCG out of my system!!!!! I took another one last night which would make me 7 days post trigger and I got a negative too....so whatever lol! I'll just have to test the morning before my beta!!
Mommyin09: Again, congrats on the +OPK! I'm glad you are so positive and unstressed this cycle!!! Good Luck!!!
Good day friends!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty good.  My friend is getting married this Friday so I went to her "stagette" on Saturday night.  I didn't get home until 1am...I was sooo tired!  It was fun but is not the same when you can't have a few cocktails! :)  (not that I am complaining!)  I am going to tell my work and the rest of my world next week.  I want to have this next ultrasound and officially be in my 12th week before telling everybody.  I'm excited and nervous about telling my work.  In Canada we get a full year off for maternity leave.  Awesome for me but a pain for boss to have my position filled for a year.  Oh well..not my problem! :)

Mommyin09 - Your plan sounds awesome!  Get those spermies in there and make them work for that b-ball follie of yours!!  I think it is great that you are so relaxed and taking time off.  I really think it makes a big difference!  Just spend some nice time with Carmelo.

Luvkayln - Also glad to see you are enjoying yourself!  I am so jealous of your nice weather!...flip flops??  We still have tons of snow on the ground.  It has been milder the last few days but I won't be pulling out flip flops until May or June! :(  I'm glad you are spending some nice time with Kayln.  It must make you feel so good to be able to visit her often.

Candie - Glad you had a nice weekend.  I find it easier to shop by myself unless we are buying things for dh...then I make sure I am there! :)  Well you are almost a week into this cycle already!  Good luck my friend!

Keyan - Sorry you have been sick.  You have a big week to prepare for!!  Good luck with your appt tomorrow and all the best with your surgery.  Just think, by Wed it will all be over and you will be relaxing in bed...not having to work.  Looking forward to your updates!

Ad_06 - So sorry about that darned BFN!  But...I'm still holding out hope for you.  Try to wait another day or two...are you going in for a beta this week?

Dnikki - I don't think you should use those tests again!  If they are not showing positive after the trigger you will never be able to trust the results. But, I can see how tempting they were to try considering they were free! lol  Try to hold off for another week or so...you are only 5dpiui :)

Mrspace - Good luck with your HSG!!!!

Hey everyone.

It's just after 3pm here and I had my HSG this morning.  It was awful.  The doctor was amazing though, as were the technicians.  When he first put the cath in, it didn't really hurt at all.  No problems.  Well then he started to put the dye in and everything fell out.  Oh well.  So he went to put it back in but couldn't get the cath back in.  So he took the tenaculum(sp) and went to open my cervix.  But I guess my cervix was a little thinner than he thought and it ripped.  I haven't ever felt pain like that before. It was terrible.  So the whole test hurt after that. I don't think it would have hurt that bad if that hadn't have happened. But we'll never know lol.

I was planning on going back to work, but once I got home I was so sick.  I am in a lot of pain, and my boss doesn't care.  He's not going to be here til Wednesday, so whatever.   DH has been taking really good care of me.  He just hates that I'm in pain. Ha ha, he heard my scream from the waiting room too.  I screamed when my cervix ripped.  It hurt so bad and I wasn't prepared for pain like that.  I probably wouldn't have screamed if I had expected pain.  But oh well.

My right tube had a partial block (just a little bit of dye could pass through) so they had to put more dye in to eliminate the block.  Which was fine. It's gone now.  The radiologist actually told me to go to another doctor because he thinks I have endo.  Funny how everyone but my doctor thinks that I should have a Lap done, and that I should go to a specialist.  So we got my perscription for Metformin, but I haven't taken it yet.  I'm going to take it with supper I think.  Thanks everyone for being so supportive
mrspace:  Oh, I'm so sorry about your test ;(  I can imagine that would hurt.  My HSG hurt a little, too, but nothing like that.  I hope you're feeling better & can just be happy it's over :)  I think the writing's on the wall, it's time for a new doctor!!!

Stacey:  Sounds like a fun weekend! Wow, a whole year off work!?  That's awesome & you're right, it's not your problem! :) Yes, I'm home today hanging out with Carmelo!  It's been raining all day & he's a great little cuddle buddy ;)

dnikki:  I agree, don't rely on those tests.  The first one should have been +.  Let us know when you test again! :)
Everyone: I'm not testing to see a BFP - but rather monitor to see when the trigger shot is out of my system lol :-) But, those tests are junk,so none of that lol!!