Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Are you back???)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s tomorrow!)

luvkayln:  Waiting for AF?
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Waiting for AF, getting ready for FET
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

ad_06:  CD2 (appt tomorrow!)
jmh2005:  CD3 (started Femara)
Candie:  CD17 (dpo?)
Lina:  CD20
Arlotheslug:  CD22
dnikki:  CD23
wishandaprayer:  CD24
Mrspace: CD42

Mommyin09: 6dpo
Hannah:  8dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  8dpo
*************************************************
ad_06:  Sorry about AF ;( Best wishes for a +cycle!!!

jmh2005:  Congrats on starting your Femara!  Good luck & let's pray for your right side!!!

luvkayln:  Thinking of you & hoping you get some answers soon... (secretly still holding out hope for a bfp)

Candie:  Are you joining us in the tww? ;)
Best wishes to you for your u/s tomorrow!!!  I'll be thinking of you :)
mommyin09: Thanks for starting a new thread!! You do such a wonderful job :-) And also thank you for the get well wishes. I'm feeling much better today! I haven't had a single cough drop....yet lol! How are you doing?

Well, no AF yet, but I'm spotting more red, but really not enough to have to wear anything. Hoping tomorrow will bring her on lol!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-D
This has been one messed up AF, Friday I just had a little discharge (sorry tmi) Then heavy bleeding and bad cramping yesterday, very light today,  like she is gone?? It usually lasts 3 - 5 day, but we'll see what the RE says tomorrow.... I'll let you ladies know.
Good morning! :) Still no AF, so I'm thinking I will call my RE today, or maybe tomorrow and see what they suggest! I'm starting to have cramps again this morning, so maybe she's on her way? All's I know is if I'm not pregnant, I'll just let it come naturally and not take any provera! :) Hopefully she comes quick so I can do another follistim/iui round, and get it done before my trip next month. If not, looks like we'll be doing another non-medicated round, which is fine too b/c my fertility monitor should be here today. Another fun toy to play with! :) Sorry to make this so short and sweet, but gotta go to work! Our internet has been down at work, but hopefully it's back up and running today so I can see kmcarino's update! (Good luck girl! ;)
mommyin09....thanks for new thread... i am now 28 weeks and next appt is March 25...every 2 weeks now... how cool is that?

luvkayln... you are in my thoughts and prayers, i hope that the reason af still hasnt shown is that you are indeed pregnant. didnt you say it took longer than "normal" for a hpt to show when you were preg with kayln... i am still hoping that this is it girlie.. but if not i hope af does show for you and you can get the next cycle rolling.

kmcarino.... good luck, hope all goes well at u/s

anyone hear anything new on vortex??? she is getting closer and closer.

for those who af is slow to show.... i hope she shows up soon so that you can get on with the next cycle, whether medicated or natural.

anyone still in tww... TONS OF SSBD going out to you.

good luck to all, and i hope to see lots more bfp's soon.
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd43 now.  No idea what's going on with my body.  My temps went up this weekend.  But they are back down now. Still no sign of AF. Well not really. I'm feeling pretty cranky and a little bloated today but nothing big. So maybe AF will show soon.  

We SHOULD close on the house today, but it'll depend on whether or not the insurance company got the papers finished on Friday like they were supposed to.  So we might have to close tomorrow.  We'll see.  Either way, we're going to buy paint tonight!  I'm so excited.  

DH and I are doing fine.  We got into a fight this morning over BD'ing.  Because he'd rather go to bed at 3am and wake me up early for BD.  Um, no.  I've been too tired lately.  Oh well.  But it'll all be great.  We started packing this weekend.  We didn't get much done, but it's a work in progress.  Ha, Saturday I packed our dvds.  5 boxes later and it's finally done!  We have SO MANY!  We counted and we have just under 600.  Jeesh!