Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Are you back???)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 27 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s tomorrow!)

luvkayln:  Waiting for AF?
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: Waiting for AF, getting ready for FET
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

ad_06:  CD2 (appt tomorrow!)
jmh2005:  CD3 (started Femara)
Candie:  CD17 (dpo?)
Lina:  CD20
Arlotheslug:  CD22
dnikki:  CD23
wishandaprayer:  CD24
Mrspace: CD42

Mommyin09: 6dpo
Hannah:  8dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  8dpo
*************************************************
ad_06:  Sorry about AF ;( Best wishes for a +cycle!!!

jmh2005:  Congrats on starting your Femara!  Good luck & let's pray for your right side!!!

luvkayln:  Thinking of you & hoping you get some answers soon... (secretly still holding out hope for a bfp)

Candie:  Are you joining us in the tww? ;)
Best wishes to you for your u/s tomorrow!!!  I'll be thinking of you :)
mommyin09: Thanks for starting a new thread!! You do such a wonderful job :-) And also thank you for the get well wishes. I'm feeling much better today! I haven't had a single cough drop....yet lol! How are you doing?

Well, no AF yet, but I'm spotting more red, but really not enough to have to wear anything. Hoping tomorrow will bring her on lol!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-D
This has been one messed up AF, Friday I just had a little discharge (sorry tmi) Then heavy bleeding and bad cramping yesterday, very light today,  like she is gone?? It usually lasts 3 - 5 day, but we'll see what the RE says tomorrow.... I'll let you ladies know.
Good morning! :) Still no AF, so I'm thinking I will call my RE today, or maybe tomorrow and see what they suggest! I'm starting to have cramps again this morning, so maybe she's on her way? All's I know is if I'm not pregnant, I'll just let it come naturally and not take any provera! :) Hopefully she comes quick so I can do another follistim/iui round, and get it done before my trip next month. If not, looks like we'll be doing another non-medicated round, which is fine too b/c my fertility monitor should be here today. Another fun toy to play with! :) Sorry to make this so short and sweet, but gotta go to work! Our internet has been down at work, but hopefully it's back up and running today so I can see kmcarino's update! (Good luck girl! ;)
mommyin09....thanks for new thread... i am now 28 weeks and next appt is March 25...every 2 weeks now... how cool is that?

luvkayln... you are in my thoughts and prayers, i hope that the reason af still hasnt shown is that you are indeed pregnant. didnt you say it took longer than "normal" for a hpt to show when you were preg with kayln... i am still hoping that this is it girlie.. but if not i hope af does show for you and you can get the next cycle rolling.

kmcarino.... good luck, hope all goes well at u/s

anyone hear anything new on vortex??? she is getting closer and closer.

for those who af is slow to show.... i hope she shows up soon so that you can get on with the next cycle, whether medicated or natural.

anyone still in tww... TONS OF SSBD going out to you.

good luck to all, and i hope to see lots more bfp's soon.
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd43 now.  No idea what's going on with my body.  My temps went up this weekend.  But they are back down now. Still no sign of AF. Well not really. I'm feeling pretty cranky and a little bloated today but nothing big. So maybe AF will show soon.  

We SHOULD close on the house today, but it'll depend on whether or not the insurance company got the papers finished on Friday like they were supposed to.  So we might have to close tomorrow.  We'll see.  Either way, we're going to buy paint tonight!  I'm so excited.  

DH and I are doing fine.  We got into a fight this morning over BD'ing.  Because he'd rather go to bed at 3am and wake me up early for BD.  Um, no.  I've been too tired lately.  Oh well.  But it'll all be great.  We started packing this weekend.  We didn't get much done, but it's a work in progress.  Ha, Saturday I packed our dvds.  5 boxes later and it's finally done!  We have SO MANY!  We counted and we have just under 600.  Jeesh!  
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 34 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 28 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 23 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 15 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 10 weeks (u/s 4/2)
rachjas:  BFP!!!!
kmcarino:  BFP!!! (u/s today!)

luvkayln:  Waiting for AF?
Shysana: Waiting for AF
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

ad_06:  CD3 (appt today!)
jmh2005:  CD4 (started Femara)
Candie:  CD18 (dpo?)
Lina:  CD21
Arlotheslug:  CD23
dnikki:  CD24
wishandaprayer:  CD25
Mrspace: CD43

Mommyin09: 7dpo
Hannah:  9dpo (appt 3/27)
pyar:  9dpo

dnikki:  Thanks! :)  I'm glad you're feeling better & hopefully AF round 2 starts asap, so you can move forward! :)

luvkayln:  Let's hope your RE brings you in for a beta!  Best wishes to you :)  Keep us posted!!!

kmcarino:  Good luck today!  I hope you get the news you're looking for :)

ad_06:  That's good you have an appt today.  Looking forward to hearing what the doc says about your short "AF".

Joyce:  I guess I didn't move you up a week on Sat.!  Congrats on being 28 weeks & getting to have appts every two weeks ;)  How exciting!

mrspace:  How fun to buy your paint!  I hope the closing goes smoothly & you're able to get painting! :)

Candie:  How are you?

Arlotheslug:  Any news about baby boy?

Have a great day, ladies!!!
mommyin09- It should all go pretty smoothly.  All we have left to do is sign the last piece of paper and they will give us the deed and the keys!  Also, we already paid some of the closing costs.  But apparently they calculated wrong, so now they are paying us!  So we get an extra 100 dollars.  Which will be nice. Just to put towards that first house payment.  I think our first payment is due in April and we're SOOO happy. It's going to be less than 400 a month WITH insurance and taxes.

Be sure I'll be posting TONS of pictures while we remodel!
Good morning friends!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Dh and I had a very low key weekend of course.  I had an appt with my OBGYN Friday and the sch (Subchorionic hematoma) showed no improvement so I have had to officially go on short term disability with work.  I assume it will be for another few weeks.  But she also said I can go for some walks and not have to lie in bed the whole day...thank goodness!!!  (although I still can't walk Honey because she may pull) I had an u/s today and the technician was nice enough to actually give me information.  The sch is the same but it is longer and thinner which hopefully is good news.  Sounds like it is stretching and thinning as the placenta grows.  My next OBGYN appt is March 24.  This is day 6 with no bleeding or spotting so I am hoping and praying this is the end and we will start to see improvement.

AND I asked about the sex and guess what??  It's a BOY!!!  I could clearly see the "package" when she put the view up on the screen.  It's a healthy little boy.  I was so excited and could not stop laughing.  Dh is just sooo excited!!  I just pray that the bleeding is done, I can go back to work in a few weeks, and actually start to enjoy my pregnancy without all of this worrying!  Thanks again for all of your notes.  It makes the days so much easier.

Mommyin09 - Thanks for starting the new thread!  I can't believe you are almost done the 1st week of tww.  I hope dh stops working so hard very soon!  Did he start his new job?

Luvkayln - I would call your doctor to see what is going on.  I'm still holding out some hope but really, if AF is going to show then come on AF!  I am excited for you to do another cycle with the injections.

Mrspace - Closing day!  How exciting.  You will never forget the moment you get your keys and walk through the house on your own.  It's yours!  Good luck with the painting etc.  I'm sure it will turn out beautifully and it's nice to make it your own.  You are having quite a long cycle too.  Are you still thinking of testing?

Dnkikki - Sorry you are having issues with your boss.  I read some of your other posts.  Also, if the spotting is AF then come on AF.  Let's get on with a new cycle!

Kmcarino - Good luck with your u/s!

Candie - Hope you are enjoying some nice weather and walks with Nittany.  We have been having some beautiful days and I have been sitting outside (with my winter coat on!) and enjoying the sun.  You must be in the tww??

Arlotheslug - Any updates?  I know that you were possibly meeting the birth mom today!?

Leighanne - Hope you are doing well and enjoying your days with little Jaedyn.  
Stacey: Congrats on the BOY!!! how exciting! I am so happy for you!!!!!

MrSpace: I am glad things are moving fast with the house...are you taking the HPT?

Arlotheslug: Did you meet today the birth mom? Any news?

Luvkayln: I am sorry AF is a no show, I am confused, I don't know myself for what to cheer...it could still be a BFP!! and I am praying it is!! Did you call RE, what did they say?

Mommyin09: Thanks for the new thread......I hope you get to spend lots of time with Dh this week, and he gets his much needed rest!

Stacey: OMG!!! I'm so excited for you & dh, and so happy to hear your sweet, little boy is doing so well! Enjoy your time off & take care :) Yes, dh started his new position today! We're so happy :)

Keyan: Thanks! Looking forward to spending lots of time with dh :)
I might take a test here soon.  I don't know.  I don't want to get my hopes up.