Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!!  Congrats & best wishes =) (appt Monday!)

Arlotheslug:  You & dh have our continuing prayers & support!!!
Guesito:  You are in our thoughts & prayers!!!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl Sahana!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: May 28, Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long. Check out his pics!

Jessie: BFP - 34 weeks!
ArmyPrincess - 33 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 27 weeks!!! (u/s Tuesday)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 22 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 11 weeks!!! (u/s Tuesday)

Dnikkki:  BFP!!! =) (beta Monday!)

Keyan:  Home recovering from Lap surgery!!!

Rachjas:  Started Lupron! Appt 6/15 & new meds!
Mommyin10:  Started bcps. u/s & trial transfer 6/15

Naf:  Awaiting AF...

jmh2005:  CD8
pyar:  CD11
ad_06:  CD12
Hannah:  CD17
Lina:  CD24
Mrspace:  CD38

Candie:  17dpo! (on vacation!)
***************************************************************
For those who missed the wonderful news, I'm posting dnikki's message from Sunday morning:
Happy Sunday gals :-) I hope everyone is having a good weekend. My SIL cam up from SC yesterday so it's really nice to see her - DS is just loving her lol!! We are going to my MIL's today for a bit. DS is still doing well with potty training but once he's engrossed in something he doesn't let you know when he's gotta go. But at least he still goes when prompted! I was nauseated a bit last night - had one of my sour suckers (for some reason they make it go away for a bit) but it came back right before bed last night. So this morning my dogs wake me up..I decide I'm going to POAS even though I'm only 10DPIUI. I layed in bed with it on my nightstand staring at it literally keeping my fingers crossed and praying for  alittle nudger in there...HOLY ****! My digi says "pregnant"!!!!! SO now I'm hoping it really is right and that I didn't pee on it for too long or something silly like that lol!! DH doesn't even know b/c he's at drill! SO between now and later I will have to think of a cute way to tell him. I think I might also try to get in for a beta tomorrow morning. Do you all think this is it?? Mommyin10 - if you make a new thread could you copy and paste this in there?? Thanks ladies!!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all  :-)
*****************************************

Also, I posted on our old thread that Keyan is in the hospital.  She's okay, but will be hospitalized for a few more days because her WBC was too high.  Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers! ;)
Hey Ladies How are you all before i get to me !

Dnikki Congrats  i am so happy for you hun i am sre your numbers will be great!!

Guestio: i am so sorry i really thought this was it for you my thought are with you :)

Keyan: Your in my thoughts :l

Mommyin10: How are you thanks for keeping me up to date on the board i dont no when i od or if i have my self but i do need to watch my cycle lengths so its really appriciated :) :)

Luvkayln: How are you and your Precious Bump? :)

Rachjas: Glad that your nearlly done on your bcps i hope they dont put me on them ever evil things lol :)

Stacey: sorry if i am delayed had a break for a bit but are you of bed rest i am sure you and jake are all good i bet he is so beautiful and snug :)

Leighanne: I can not belive how old jaiden is i remember when u had just got ur bfp your sooooo blessed he is stunning & and i never thanked you for introducing me to these wonderful women and i m not gonna lol no thankyou :)

Pyar: How are you Is af in full flow yet ??

Ad06 How Are You ?

Mrspace:Hows those Puppies they are to cute how are you ??

Michelleinhawii Sorry i am delayed but i am so happy your cancer free :)

Joyce: Last but definatly not least your son is the most beautiful little thing your so lucky i am jealous lol CONGRATS!!

well as you no i been away been so down needed to free my mind easier said than done lol my moms career went though the same as me an i have been in contact with her her son was 1 last week after 5 yrs of trying so theres my insperation as well as u ladies offcourse :)
i been feeling so rundown no sleep dehydrated u name it i have it and all my tests and scans r this week i have a smeat tomoro which isnt easy as i have a tilted cervix it hurts :(
i just feel super down but i no its coming soon :) i dont no if or when i od this month but had a lot of cm last 2 days so i think i did anyway i am back and i have missed you dan has a new jjob i am still waiting on a couple but were ok i think

lots of love and baby dust
Hannah
XXXXXX

Keyan: Your in my thoughts :l

Ad06 How Are You ?

lots of love and baby dust
Hannah
XXXXXX

******************************************

Hannah:  Hang in there! ;)
Haha!  Hannah, you beat me to it! =)
lol i thought it would save you doing it as you do enough for us lot but oh well i aint posted in ages now i have to
how are you x
Mommyin10 & Hannah- Haha, you 2 are so funny!! :)

dnikki- Wishing you all the best for your beta today, and can't wait to hear the cute way you told dh last night!! ;)

Keyan- I'm sorry to hear you are in the hospital! :( But am relieved to know that you are OK!! We'll all definately be thinking of you! ;)

Sorry to make this so short, gotta get ready for work and am seriously dragging this morning and DON'T want to go! ;) But it's payday, so that should be motivation enough, right? :) Haha! I'll be checking in later for updates!! I'm getting excited for my u/s tomorrow! Can't wait to see how much bigger the baby is!! :)
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!!  Congrats & best wishes =) (appt today!)

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 35 weeks!
ArmyPrincess - 34 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 27 weeks!!! (u/s tomorrow!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 11 weeks!!! (u/s tomorrow!)

Dnikkki:  BFP!!! =) (BETA TODAY!)

Keyan:  We hope & pray that you'll be home from the hospital soon!

Naf:  Awaiting AF...

jmh2005:  CD9
pyar:  CD12
ad_06:  CD13
Hannah:  CD18 (appt today)
Lina:  CD25
Mrspace:  CD39

Candie:  18dpo (Welcome Home!)
Hannah:  I'm doing good, thanks :)  I usually get lots of cm just before I O, so maybe you're just about to?  That's great that Dan has a new job!  Yours will come.  Stay strong & best wishes for your appt today ;)

Candie:  How was your vacation?!  I can't wait to hear all about it =)  I'm still hoping you have some good news for us, too...  Welcome back!!!

dnikki:  Best wishes today!!!  How did dh respond to your news!? Thinking of you today ;)

luvkayln:  Yay for payday! =)  That's great that you'll meet your new doc tomorrow!  You & Stacey both have an u/s tomorrow!

MichelleinHawaii:  Thinking of you today!!!  Good luck =)
First off.... Dnikki...girl I wish my phone hadn't ate your phone number.  I'm beyond thrilled right now.  I am so excited for you and I will be on pins and needles all day til I find out your beta results.  I'm so happy for you. I knew it would happen.  Congrats dear.

mommyin10- How are you doing?  

luvkayln- I can't wait for your u/s tomorrow.  You're almost to 12 weeks already and that's just crazy wonderful!!  

keyan- You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I'm happy that you're in good hands and I can't wait til you're all better and back with us!

Well, it was an interesting weekend for me.  The puppies are hyper, but good.  They are so dang cute.  I'm starting to get worried that we won't be able to sell them. They are 6 weeks old and all our interested people (other than my in laws) have backed out.  But we'll see what happens.  

I spoke to my father for the first time in 9 months.  That was interesting.  He came to my house and apologized, which went ok.  I told him that I forgive him, but it's not in my power to have him in my life at this time.  He did well.  No hugs, or weird display's of affection.  I was so happy that I was able to stand my ground and say what I needed to say.  

DH and I had a long long talk about TTC and we've decided to try again.  He's going to fill my script this afternoon.  So right now we're just waiting for AF to start.  I called my dr this morning and let him know our decision and he's thrilled for us. He has high hopes.  Which just makes me feel better.  

And can I just say that I hate Monday's?  On Friday I decided to finish up a bunch of stuff on Monday.  I forgot and walked into a mountain of paperwork on my desk!  Ha ha.  I'll be around today checking up, but I better get to these "mountains"!!  

You all are wonderful!

dnikki- I am thinking of you today and so excited to hear your beta results!  Please let us all know as oon as possible:)

Keyan-  I am sorry to hear that you are in the hospital.  I hope that your level gets back to normal so that you can gop home real soon.

Mrspace- I am glad that you and dh will be ttc again:)  I wish you the best:)

luvkayln-  Congratulations at almost being 12 weeks!  That is great!  I am so happy for you:)
Okay everybody!  I just got an update from Nikki!!!  Her beta came back and it's 55 at 11dpo.  Woo hoo!!!!!  

She asked me to update everyone!  

Nikki- I'm so happy for you!!!
Thanks for list. You did a great job as always! To all of my fellow preggos congrats and hope you are all feeling well!
The new bfps congrats and I hope you have a wonderful pg.

To all those on vacation best of luck to you when you decide to ttc again! Keep your chins up!

For all the ladies waiting, I wish you all the best. I hope you all get bfps. Lots of XSBD  to you!

Hugs,
AP
Dnikki: Yay! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!! =)

Mrspace: Thanks for letting us know about Nikki! I'm happy you & dh decided to try again! Best wishes =)
Dnikki - Great number at 11dpo!!  Awesome!  (thanks for letting us know Mrspace!)

Luvkayln - All the best for your u/s tomorrow!!  Now you will see a little baby moving around...not just a gummy bear!  Can't wait for the update.

Mommyin10 - How long are you on the bcps for?  Do you then stop, wait for AF, and then start lupron?  

Candie - Hope you had an awesome vacation and look forward to your update!  I hope AF got sea sick and stayed far far away! :)

Guesito - I was so happy to read your post about you trying again and with a different RE.  It is so important to like your RE and know that you are a priority!  It makes such a difference. That is so great!!  It will work for you again!  

Keyan - Thinking of you and hope you are out of the hospital very soon!!!

Hannah - Hope you feel better.  It's easy to feel down but good things will happen for you.

Michelle - Good luck with your appt today!

Well, not much new with me.  Dh is painting Jake's room as I write.  So exciting!  He decided to take a few days off this week and start to get things done.  We are reorganizing some of our rooms and clearing out Jakes room and donating a bunch of clothes and stuff we don't want.  Then I can finally order the baby furniture.  The only other big project we are doing is getting rid of our carpets and refinishing the hardwood floor that is underneath it.  Our house is 75 years old and all the hardwood is the original so we are keeping it all and refinishing it.  The only bad news with tht is we need to move into my parent's house for 3 or 4 days in early July! :(  

Well..happy Monday all and SSBD!!!!  Dnikki has got our BFP list started again!!!

Stacey
dnikki- Congrats on the good beta~ Are you going back Wed?

AFM- today is my last day of Deoxycycline & BCPs! I will just be waiting on AF to show. I am schedule to stat stims Monday!
Dnikki- Congrats on the wonderful number! That's awesome!! I assume you'll have your 2nd test done on Wednesday! This is so exciting!! :)

Mrspace- Thanks for updating us! :) Congrats on moving forward with ttc and getting your prescription filled today! I know you're ready, so we're all very excited for you! :) Now, if we can just get AF here....! ;)

Stacey- That's awesome we both have an u/s tomorrow! :) Will you be posting more pics of Jake? I'm just SO ready to see how much this little one has grown in 2 weeks! :) Yeah, we saw the baby moving around at our last u/s 2 weeks ago, but now I know it's going to be a little "busy body" in there! lol ;) That's awesome that Jake's room is getting painted now! Sounds like you have a couple of pretty big jobs around the house coming up! But that's exciting it's getting done before Jake gets here! :)

Rachjas- Wow, you're moving right along in your cycle! I can't believe you're starting your stims on Monday!! I know now you're really getting more and more excited! :) I can't wait to hear about your BFP next! ;)

Kmcarino- Thanks! We're excited to be moving along so quickly! :)

Keyan- Still thinking of you sweetie! Hope you can check in and update us soon!

Candie- What's the verdict?? We're all in suspense here! lol ;) Glad to have you home! Check in soon and update how much fun you had! :)

Mommyin10- I know, I'm super excited! The only thing is I'm still not 100% sure on where i'm supposed to go tomorrow! lol Guess I need to really figure that out! ;) So, I was thinking... And you know how you said if you guys didn't get approved for the attain program, that you would transfer 2 embryos instead of just 1? So now that you are approved, you'll just be transferring 1, right? Or do you think your doctor will let you do 2?? And then next week is your trial transfer, right? What happens during that? And when you're done with your BCP's, what will you go on next? Sorry for the 20 questions! lol I've been meaning to get EXACT details from you, and I actually woke up thinking about it so I'm laying it all out for you now! lol :) Hope you are enjoying your day! I'm at work, and bored! :( Monday's are so blah....! ;)

Guesito- OH GOOD! You just made my day by saying that you guys are trying again! I was really praying for that! :) I know now you'll find an RE who REALLY cares about getting you pregnant! And I know it WILL happen! Congrats on making such an awesome decision!!! I'm so happy for you! :) (HUGS)
dnikki- WOO HOO girl.  I am so happy for you.  

Hannah- you dont have to thank me.  you would have found these wonderful ladies even if i did not tell you about them, it might have just taken a couple of extra days.  But they are great and i am glad you feel at home here cause i know some of the other forums were not very  welcoming.

yes ladies, jaedyn is growing fast.  he is spoon eating cereal at night now and tried pears for the first time.  last night he went to bed at 8:15pm and did not get up until 7:45am this morning.  I was so proud of him and hope this continues.

luvkayln- i can not wait to see your next US pic.
dnikki-  That is a great number!  I am so excited for you!  Now you can relax a little.  How did it go when you told your husband?  You both must be REALLY happy:)

mrspace- Thanks for updating us...I was dying to hear her results:)
Thank you all!!!! We are both unbelievable happy and a bit stunned lol - I just didn't expect it to happen lol but sure glad it did!!  DH and I went to bed last night and we were laying there talking and I told him I had an early Father's Day gift for him and I just thought it was so cute that I couldn't wait to give it to him (which is sooo like me lol). So I told him to close his eyes and I pulled out the 2 tests (I hid them under the bed lol) and he opened them and it took him a minute to realize what they said lol! But he is sooo happy and relieved that it has finally happened! Now, stick little bean stick! I had an appt with my RE for Thursday, so he said just to go ahead and wait until then and they'll do another beta and check out my levels. I'm just anxious for that b/c I want to make SURE they are doing what they are supposed to be doing... We haven't told anyone yet - it was hard b/c I was with my mom and sister today lol - I hate keeping big news, but it's kinda fun b/c only DH and I know!! WOOO-HOOOO!!!! Mrspace - thank you for updating everyone for me - I know everyone was waiting :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Quich update on everything.  I went to the doctor again this morning.  I am already dialated to a 3.  My blood pressure was a lil up so they did a movement test/check on the baby and everything was fine so I go back in a week.  They are going to do another movement check on him as well as measure him to make sure he isnt going to be too big.  The doctor said I should have him in the next couple of weeks if not sooner.  Sorry so short but I need to get the kids dinner!

Love and SSBD to all!
dnikki- Aww... that's sweet! :) I know he was truely suprised, and what a great way to tell him! :) I know how you feel about getting that 2nd beta done. I think I was more nervous for the 2nd one than I was for the first! Everything will be just fine, though! :) I know this is it for you!! :) Can't wait till Thurs! Will your RE do an u/s on Thurs? My RE didn't do an u/s until I was 5 weeks and all we saw was the sac. Well, you guys know! It's on my profile! lol ;) I'm still just SO happy for you!

Jessie- Congrats on being dilated to 3 cm! That's amazing!! The baby will be here before you know it! :) Have you picked out a name yet?

Hey everyone!!  So sorry it's taken me so long to update you all.  Our vacation was amazing!  We have decided that it was by far the best thing we have ever done in our lives!  Everything was so perfect, from the ship, to the food, to the places we visited.  We're not big travelers, so it was the first time we ever saw beaches so beautiful!  Most of all, it was so nice to just get a break from everyday life (and TTC) and be able to relax and just enjoy being together.  Thank you all SO MUCH for your notes and good wishes.  I'm so lucky to have such great friends.  :)  Unfortunately, AF did show, so we'll just hope that this good energy continues for us and helps us get a BFP soon!

mommyin10 - I can't believe you're into your IVF process already. Yay!  And am I understanding correctly that you got approved for the IVF program you wanted?  Oh, how I hope so!  We definitely need to catch up.  You can add me to the list as cd9 today.

luvkayln - Good luck with your u/s tomorrow!  So happy to hear you are still doing so well.  Can't wait to see more pics of your little one.  :)

Stacey - How exciting that you are working on Jake's room!  Good luck at your u/s tomorrow.  I can't wait to hear your update.  I'm sure you'll be seeing some pretty awesome pictures this time.  That little guy will be so big!

Keyan - Oh my, I didn't realize you were still in the hospital.  I hope everything is OK.  Praying for you and hoping to hear from you soon.  

dnikki - Congratulations!!!  How great that you got to give DH an early Father's Day gift.  All the best to you!  :)

I promise to catch up on you all and check in again tomorrow.  Take care everone!  :)
Candie- Welcome home!! We missed you! :) Sorry about AF, that su cks! :( But you're right, this good energy will continue, and help you get your BFP very soon!!! :) I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip! We don't take vacations either, so once we finally do, I know it'll be the best time ever! ;) I'll post pics as soon as I get home tomorrow! My appointment is at 1:00, can't wait! :)
Candie:  Welcome Home!!! =)  I'm so glad you & dh had such a great time!  I'm sorry about AF;( but you're already cd9, so you're getting ready to try again =)  Yes, we did get approved for the program! We found out on Friday & sent in our signed contract & payment today.  I'm taking my bcps and go back on Monday for a trial or mock transfer & will start my Lupron.  Yes, we do have to catch up!  I want to hear all about your trip!!!  It's good to have you back =)

Stacey:  I hope you'll post pics of Jake's room!  That's exciting that dh is painting (probably done by now!)  I love that you're refinishing your hardwood floors :)  I hope the "move" will be short & sweet ;)  I don't know for sure how long I'll be on bcps, but I'm guessing three weeks.  I'm on my second week & will start my Lupron on Monday.  It seems that rachjas & I are following the same path ;)  Good luck tomorrow!!!

Luvkayln:  I hope you know where you're going tomorrow!  Haha =)  I can't wait to hear how you like your new doc!  I'm sure everything will be just great.  No, we'll only transfer one embryo. We thought of transferring two if we only had one shot at it ;)  I'm sure my doc won't agree to do any more than one because of the risk.  Hopefully dh & I make one awesome embryo ;)  From what I understand, on Monday I'll have an u/s & they'll do the trial transfer, which is (I'm hoping) similar to a pap or iui.  They'll use the same size catheter that they use for the transfer & will understand better the shape of my cervix & the size of my uterus.  The purpose is so that the actual transfer will be less traumatic, which is great.  I just hope this "trial transfer" is as easy as I'm expecting ;)  I also have to bring my Lupron to my appt & will start taking that Monday.  So, I'll be taking the bcps and Lupron together & I'll find out more then as far as what I'll take next & when =)  Well, I'll be looking forward to your update tomorrow!!! Take care =)

dnikki:  That is awesome!!!  I love the way you told dh & I can just imagine how excited you two are! =)  I'm sure it was hard to keep it from your mom & sister, but I can understand not wanting to tell anyone just yet.  I'm glad we're here to share in your good news!!! =)

Jessie:  It's good to hear from you ;)  I'm glad that you're doing well & just have a few weeks to go!  That's great & your mom will be back in town ;)  Take care!

Leighanne:  Wow, wouldn't that be awesome if Jaedyn slept through each night like that?!  Good for you =)
Happy Tuesday!!

Keyan: I do hope you are okay and you come home soon - You are in my thoughts in prayers...

Candie: Glad you had such a great time - (sorry) Where did you guys go? Good to have you back and you sound like you are in great spirits :-)

I'm am anxious for Thursday! It seems so far away and it su cks!! I was nauseated again last night, but had a sour sucker (again) and it basically went away. I told DH we should buy stock in them lol! Anyways, today I go in for financial aid to see if I'm eligable (sp?) for anything and then my assessment test - but I'm sort of having second thoughts about going back to school now that I'm p/g...I just don't know!!! What do you all think? I'll check in soon :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all  :-)
dnikki- Oh girl, still go for it!! I know it'll be a little harder being pregnant and also having a son at home, but just think about how it will affect your future! This is something you've always wanted to do, and it'll only take 9 months! So hey, by the time school is over, you'll have your baby! :) What a great way to take your mind off things!! ;) That's just my opinion though, just follow your heart! Thursday will be here before you know it!! :)

Mommyin10- Oh, I get it! :) I hope the trial transfer is like an iui or pap, something simple to where they can just get an idea for the real transfer! I think it's great they do that, then that way they're prepared for everything, and there's no last minute suprises or complications!! I know you and dh will make PLENTY of perfect embryo's!! ;) You are both good to go, there's no reason why you should'nt make a lot!! ;) Well, still have no idea where I'm going today! Haha!! I put that off a little too long, huh!? ;) I mean, I kind of have an idea where i'm going...I think! It's close to my current doctor's office, so I should be able to find it. I'll just go a little early, just in case! :) I am excited for today though!! I need to go down to fedex to ship that medicine, then I'm getting a haircut at 10:00, which I'm so happy about b/c my hair is getting way to out of control with all this humidity we've been having! It's short and thick, so it's just too hard to do anything with! So now I'm going shorter, lol, and having it thinned out a bunch! I'll post pics when I'm done, and that way you can see my hair and belly! ;) I'll update with new u/s pics asap today!! I can't wait!!! :)