Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!!  Congrats & best wishes =) (appt Monday!)

Arlotheslug:  You & dh have our continuing prayers & support!!!
Guesito:  You are in our thoughts & prayers!!!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl Sahana!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: May 28, Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long. Check out his pics!

Jessie: BFP - 34 weeks!
ArmyPrincess - 33 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 27 weeks!!! (u/s Tuesday)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 22 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 11 weeks!!! (u/s Tuesday)

Dnikkki:  BFP!!! =) (beta Monday!)

Keyan:  Home recovering from Lap surgery!!!

Rachjas:  Started Lupron! Appt 6/15 & new meds!
Mommyin10:  Started bcps. u/s & trial transfer 6/15

Naf:  Awaiting AF...

jmh2005:  CD8
pyar:  CD11
ad_06:  CD12
Hannah:  CD17
Lina:  CD24
Mrspace:  CD38

Candie:  17dpo! (on vacation!)
***************************************************************
For those who missed the wonderful news, I'm posting dnikki's message from Sunday morning:
Happy Sunday gals :-) I hope everyone is having a good weekend. My SIL cam up from SC yesterday so it's really nice to see her - DS is just loving her lol!! We are going to my MIL's today for a bit. DS is still doing well with potty training but once he's engrossed in something he doesn't let you know when he's gotta go. But at least he still goes when prompted! I was nauseated a bit last night - had one of my sour suckers (for some reason they make it go away for a bit) but it came back right before bed last night. So this morning my dogs wake me up..I decide I'm going to POAS even though I'm only 10DPIUI. I layed in bed with it on my nightstand staring at it literally keeping my fingers crossed and praying for  alittle nudger in there...HOLY ****! My digi says "pregnant"!!!!! SO now I'm hoping it really is right and that I didn't pee on it for too long or something silly like that lol!! DH doesn't even know b/c he's at drill! SO between now and later I will have to think of a cute way to tell him. I think I might also try to get in for a beta tomorrow morning. Do you all think this is it?? Mommyin10 - if you make a new thread could you copy and paste this in there?? Thanks ladies!!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all  :-)
*****************************************

Also, I posted on our old thread that Keyan is in the hospital.  She's okay, but will be hospitalized for a few more days because her WBC was too high.  Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers! ;)
Hey Ladies How are you all before i get to me !

Dnikki Congrats  i am so happy for you hun i am sre your numbers will be great!!

Guestio: i am so sorry i really thought this was it for you my thought are with you :)

Keyan: Your in my thoughts :l

Mommyin10: How are you thanks for keeping me up to date on the board i dont no when i od or if i have my self but i do need to watch my cycle lengths so its really appriciated :) :)

Luvkayln: How are you and your Precious Bump? :)

Rachjas: Glad that your nearlly done on your bcps i hope they dont put me on them ever evil things lol :)

Stacey: sorry if i am delayed had a break for a bit but are you of bed rest i am sure you and jake are all good i bet he is so beautiful and snug :)

Leighanne: I can not belive how old jaiden is i remember when u had just got ur bfp your sooooo blessed he is stunning & and i never thanked you for introducing me to these wonderful women and i m not gonna lol no thankyou :)

Pyar: How are you Is af in full flow yet ??

Ad06 How Are You ?

Mrspace:Hows those Puppies they are to cute how are you ??

Michelleinhawii Sorry i am delayed but i am so happy your cancer free :)

Joyce: Last but definatly not least your son is the most beautiful little thing your so lucky i am jealous lol CONGRATS!!

well as you no i been away been so down needed to free my mind easier said than done lol my moms career went though the same as me an i have been in contact with her her son was 1 last week after 5 yrs of trying so theres my insperation as well as u ladies offcourse :)
i been feeling so rundown no sleep dehydrated u name it i have it and all my tests and scans r this week i have a smeat tomoro which isnt easy as i have a tilted cervix it hurts :(
i just feel super down but i no its coming soon :) i dont no if or when i od this month but had a lot of cm last 2 days so i think i did anyway i am back and i have missed you dan has a new jjob i am still waiting on a couple but were ok i think

lots of love and baby dust
Hannah
XXXXXX

Keyan: Your in my thoughts :l

Ad06 How Are You ?

lots of love and baby dust
Hannah
XXXXXX

******************************************

Hannah:  Hang in there! ;)
Haha!  Hannah, you beat me to it! =)
lol i thought it would save you doing it as you do enough for us lot but oh well i aint posted in ages now i have to
how are you x
Mommyin10 & Hannah- Haha, you 2 are so funny!! :)

dnikki- Wishing you all the best for your beta today, and can't wait to hear the cute way you told dh last night!! ;)

Keyan- I'm sorry to hear you are in the hospital! :( But am relieved to know that you are OK!! We'll all definately be thinking of you! ;)

Sorry to make this so short, gotta get ready for work and am seriously dragging this morning and DON'T want to go! ;) But it's payday, so that should be motivation enough, right? :) Haha! I'll be checking in later for updates!! I'm getting excited for my u/s tomorrow! Can't wait to see how much bigger the baby is!! :)
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!!  Congrats & best wishes =) (appt today!)

Check out his pics!!!

Jessie: BFP - 35 weeks!
ArmyPrincess - 34 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 27 weeks!!! (u/s tomorrow!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 11 weeks!!! (u/s tomorrow!)

Dnikkki:  BFP!!! =) (BETA TODAY!)

Keyan:  We hope & pray that you'll be home from the hospital soon!

Naf:  Awaiting AF...

jmh2005:  CD9
pyar:  CD12
ad_06:  CD13
Hannah:  CD18 (appt today)
Lina:  CD25
Mrspace:  CD39

Candie:  18dpo (Welcome Home!)
Hannah:  I'm doing good, thanks :)  I usually get lots of cm just before I O, so maybe you're just about to?  That's great that Dan has a new job!  Yours will come.  Stay strong & best wishes for your appt today ;)

Candie:  How was your vacation?!  I can't wait to hear all about it =)  I'm still hoping you have some good news for us, too...  Welcome back!!!

dnikki:  Best wishes today!!!  How did dh respond to your news!? Thinking of you today ;)

luvkayln:  Yay for payday! =)  That's great that you'll meet your new doc tomorrow!  You & Stacey both have an u/s tomorrow!

MichelleinHawaii:  Thinking of you today!!!  Good luck =)
First off.... Dnikki...girl I wish my phone hadn't ate your phone number.  I'm beyond thrilled right now.  I am so excited for you and I will be on pins and needles all day til I find out your beta results.  I'm so happy for you. I knew it would happen.  Congrats dear.

mommyin10- How are you doing?  

luvkayln- I can't wait for your u/s tomorrow.  You're almost to 12 weeks already and that's just crazy wonderful!!  

keyan- You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I'm happy that you're in good hands and I can't wait til you're all better and back with us!

Well, it was an interesting weekend for me.  The puppies are hyper, but good.  They are so dang cute.  I'm starting to get worried that we won't be able to sell them. They are 6 weeks old and all our interested people (other than my in laws) have backed out.  But we'll see what happens.  

I spoke to my father for the first time in 9 months.  That was interesting.  He came to my house and apologized, which went ok.  I told him that I forgive him, but it's not in my power to have him in my life at this time.  He did well.  No hugs, or weird display's of affection.  I was so happy that I was able to stand my ground and say what I needed to say.  

DH and I had a long long talk about TTC and we've decided to try again.  He's going to fill my script this afternoon.  So right now we're just waiting for AF to start.  I called my dr this morning and let him know our decision and he's thrilled for us. He has high hopes.  Which just makes me feel better.  

And can I just say that I hate Monday's?  On Friday I decided to finish up a bunch of stuff on Monday.  I forgot and walked into a mountain of paperwork on my desk!  Ha ha.  I'll be around today checking up, but I better get to these "mountains"!!  

You all are wonderful!

dnikki- I am thinking of you today and so excited to hear your beta results!  Please let us all know as oon as possible:)

Keyan-  I am sorry to hear that you are in the hospital.  I hope that your level gets back to normal so that you can gop home real soon.

Mrspace- I am glad that you and dh will be ttc again:)  I wish you the best:)

luvkayln-  Congratulations at almost being 12 weeks!  That is great!  I am so happy for you:)
Okay everybody!  I just got an update from Nikki!!!  Her beta came back and it's 55 at 11dpo.  Woo hoo!!!!!  

She asked me to update everyone!  

Nikki- I'm so happy for you!!!
Thanks for list. You did a great job as always! To all of my fellow preggos congrats and hope you are all feeling well!
The new bfps congrats and I hope you have a wonderful pg.

To all those on vacation best of luck to you when you decide to ttc again! Keep your chins up!

For all the ladies waiting, I wish you all the best. I hope you all get bfps. Lots of XSBD  to you!

Hugs,
AP
Dnikki: Yay! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!! =)

Mrspace: Thanks for letting us know about Nikki! I'm happy you & dh decided to try again! Best wishes =)
Dnikki - Great number at 11dpo!!  Awesome!  (thanks for letting us know Mrspace!)

Luvkayln - All the best for your u/s tomorrow!!  Now you will see a little baby moving around...not just a gummy bear!  Can't wait for the update.

Mommyin10 - How long are you on the bcps for?  Do you then stop, wait for AF, and then start lupron?  

Candie - Hope you had an awesome vacation and look forward to your update!  I hope AF got sea sick and stayed far far away! :)

Guesito - I was so happy to read your post about you trying again and with a different RE.  It is so important to like your RE and know that you are a priority!  It makes such a difference. That is so great!!  It will work for you again!  

Keyan - Thinking of you and hope you are out of the hospital very soon!!!

Hannah - Hope you feel better.  It's easy to feel down but good things will happen for you.

Michelle - Good luck with your appt today!

Well, not much new with me.  Dh is painting Jake's room as I write.  So exciting!  He decided to take a few days off this week and start to get things done.  We are reorganizing some of our rooms and clearing out Jakes room and donating a bunch of clothes and stuff we don't want.  Then I can finally order the baby furniture.  The only other big project we are doing is getting rid of our carpets and refinishing the hardwood floor that is underneath it.  Our house is 75 years old and all the hardwood is the original so we are keeping it all and refinishing it.  The only bad news with tht is we need to move into my parent's house for 3 or 4 days in early July! :(  

Well..happy Monday all and SSBD!!!!  Dnikki has got our BFP list started again!!!

Stacey