Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! Congrats :)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long

ArmyPrincess - 37 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 31 weeks!!! (u/s Tuesday) C-section 8/12!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 26 weeks & It's a girl!!! =)
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 15 weeks!!! (appt 7/14 & 7/28)!)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 7 Weeks!!! (u/s Thurs!)
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)

Keyan: Will ttc again after only 2 more Lupron shots! =)
Guesito: Planning to have a tubal reversal & looking for a new RE!

Mommyin10: Continuing Lupron. u/s & b/w tomorrow! Retrieval likely Wednesday!
kmcarino: On bcps & Lupron

ad_06: CD7
Jmh2005: CD11
Candie: CD12
Hannah: CD12
Pyar: CD16
Lina: CD24
mrspace: CD24
Naf: CD35

Rachjas: 3dp6dt!!! (beta Friday!)
**************************************************************
Good afternoon, ladies!  So, my u/s and b/w today went well.  My estrogen is pretty high, 4000-something, so I'm not taking any more stims.  I'm continuing my Lupron & will go back tomorrow morning for another u/s & b/w.  My retrieval is expected to be Wednesday!!! =)  I have lots of follies & as of this morning, they're ranging from 13-18mm.  When I asked how many follies I have, the nurse & doctor both said, "A lot!" at the same time.  It was funny.  The nurse said they actually took measurements on 17 follies today!  My lining is 6.1, which is really exciting for me because it's never been thicker than 5 even on the day of iui.  So, I'm feeling good about that 'cause there's still time for it to thicken.  So, just wanted to give my update.  I hope you're all having a great weekend! =)
mommyin10- Tmw is the day!!! I am so excited for you!

AFM- I have be around, but not posting much. I can't figure out.... am I imagining symptoms? Are they from the PIO? Or, are they pregnancy symptoms? I am not testing at home. I am waiting until the beta; which is Friday at 8:30!!! It will be here soon enough. I finally posted a picture on my profile of my beautiful embies. Take a look!
Rachjas- Is it Friday yet???? ;) I just can't wait to hear about your BFP!! I know we'll all be anxiously checking in all day until we get the good news! :)

Mommyin10- That's good the shot was easy for you! :) I understand the anticipation! I used to just close my eyes when Sean would give it to me, and of course I always over-dramatized just b/c I always was so nervous to get it! :) At least that part's over, and tomorrow's almost here, yay!! I can't wait to hear how many eggs get retrieved, and then you'll start to get daily updates on your embryo's! Aww...! That's the fun part, hearing how your little ones are doing! I'm definately praying that you get a good amount fertilized, and a great amount make it to blast's so you'll have plenty to freeze! Yes, this is so exciting!! I feel like I'm going through it with you! :)

Mrspace- Gosh, that sounds terrible! I hope it's not the start of pneumonia! :( I know for real though with every BFP i've ever gotten, I was always sick right before, and then found out we were pregnant, so maybe being sick is a good sign for you?? I sure hope so! :) I think it's a smart idea to wait until 14 dpo to test, but I bet your totally anxious to know now! :) I'm glad you're thinking so positive, that's just so great! That's how I was with this pregnancy! I just KNEW it was going to work, or had a good feeling ya know, b/c of the hsg test right before ovulating, and then BAM, BFP! :) I'll have to check out your chart again, even though it may be a little off b/c you don't feel good, but it's still fun to obsess over! ;)

You all know what I can't wait for?? For us ALL to be either on the BFP list, or the list saying our babies were just born, beautiful and healthy! :) That'll be SO awesome, and I know it will happen soon! We're really getting there though, don't you all feel like? :) Mommyin10- What thread name will you give us then?? :) Thank you all for the photo comments! :) I weighed myself this morning, and I've gained 13 pounds already! :)  I can't believe I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow! Crazy...! And now only 3 more weeks to go and we find out what we're having! Time is just flying girls! :) Hope everyone had a good day today! I dragged a** all day, just really couldn't wake up and am still exhausted! It must be this heat, and our weekend just catching up with me!
Rachjas- I just missed you! Ooh, I SO hope what you are feeling is pregnancy symptoms!!! :) I'm checking out your pics now, how exciting!!! :)
hey all just a quick hello no internet again no o yet either :( nm i am testing every morning
lobe u all and good luck x

ArmyPrincess - 38 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 31 weeks!!! (u/s TODAY!) C-section 8/12!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 16 weeks!!! (appt 7/14 & 7/28)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 8 Weeks!!! (u/s TODAY!)
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)

Mamatina:  Stopping bcps & ttc again!  Best wishes!!!

Mommyin10: Retrieval Today!!!

kmcarino: Continuing Lupron, starting Gonal-F and Menopur today

Lina:  CD3 (Thinking of you!)
Naf:  CD8
ad_06: CD11
Jmh2005: CD15
Hannah: CD16
Pyar: CD20

Candie:  3dpo!!!
Mrspace:  7dpo!!!
Rachjas: 7dp6dt!!! (BETA TOMORROW!)
Since I won't be logging on in the morning, I just thought I'd update our thread for the day...

rachjas:  I'm so glad I'll be home Friday to check in & see your BFP!  I'm keeping my fingers X'd for you & praying that you & dh are blessed ;)  Oh, your pic is just amazing!!!  I hope I get one ;)  Thanks for the well wishes

luvkayln:  Happy 16 weeks! =)  I know, won't it be truly awesome for us all to be on those lists?!  We'll have to come up with a great thread name, or maybe we'll keep it the same 'cause we're always getting new ttc'ers =)  Thanks for your support!  I'm so excited & it's great having my friends go through this with me ;)  I'm so happy that I'll be off work through Wednesday of next week.  That should get me through the retrieval & transfer.  If my transfer is Tues, though, I may stay home Thurs, too.  We'll see!  My sister & my 4 nieces are coming from out of town next week & I can't wait to see them!  I'll check in sometime tomorrow.

Candie:  How are you feeling?  Did your u/s show that you in fact O'd?  How exciting! :)

Stacey:  What are you doing to keep busy at home?  I hope you're feeling great & getting Jake's room finished.  Be sure to post pics! =)

Keyan:  Just another day til you're off on vacation!  I'm so jealous =)  I hope your Thurs & Fri fly by & aren't too stressful.  Your Lupron shot is Monday; right?  Yay!
Mommyin10: I am thinking of you today! ...btw My appt is on thursday.

Candie: I can't wait for you update on today's appt...I really hope all the test and u/s help you set a plan for a BFP!!! ...Modesty?! ..hum?! kind of forget what was that..LOL...Want to hear a funny story where Modesty was not around...a few hours after my first LAP, I was still in the recovery room, for some reason that the doctor can't explain, because it is normal to happen with spinal not with general, and I was under general anesthesia for both laps, I am not able to empty my bladder, it takes about 12 hours for me to be able to empty it completly...well I am there on the recovery, and had to go pe-pe ...my bladder was more than full...I didn't have the catheter anymore and I wasn't able to go....I wasn't aloud to go the bathroom I had to do it there in the bed...but I couldn't...I try and nothing...is like if "it" was closed or something....well I was feeling horrible...full bladder, a LAP and a D&C don't mix!! ...well I was praying for them to empty it for me...to place the catheter back on...it took a while for the doc to agree, and when finally the nurse came by I was soo happppppyyyyy ....well she tried and tried and it wouldn't work...I was so desperate I remember asking her if she wanted me to open my legs more actually doing sooo and also touching myself  LOL....she kept on covering my legs and because I was so desapate..I would keep on pulling the blanket away as if it wasn't helping ther nurse and  I didn't notice there where other patients around, a few right in front of me and I was pulling my blanket away and in the recovery room there is really little privacy...probably I few of the other patients, man and woman, saw more than my face, but I really didn't care...I needed releif and that was what I was thinking of...finally the nurse called another one and she was able to help me....I can still feel the releif!! I swear I said once to let me try it (to put the catheter on, not that I know how, I was just so desperate LOL) I wanted to hug and kiss that nurse !! LOL

Rachjas: Your babies pic is great! I am praying for your +Beta tomorrow!! Around what time you will find out?!! I am so anxious!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling...I don't know if I would have been able to hold off doing a HPT...but you are good girl and following doctor's order, and that's good....stay relax and think Poisitive!!

Luvkayln: OMG you are so beautiful!!! I love your belly!! You seem soooo happy!! and I am really happy for you!! You are always a great Mom, knowing exactly what to do for Kayln!! Great decorations!!

Stacey: I am sorry this pregnancy has kept you on edge...but you have a strong little boy!! and although things aren't as you would prefer, but you are on your way to graduation, becoming a MOM and I am just really happy and excited for you!! I am sorry for Honey, won't get to walk with you, but you will keep each other company! Can't wait to see new pics of your belly and Jake's room!!

MrSpace: Just one more week to go!

Mommyin10- Best wishes for today!! :) How awesome that you're off until next Wed, possibly till Thurs!! That's perfect! You'll be able to get plenty of rest after your ER and ET! :) Just take it easy, as I know you will!! ;) Ooh, I hope you get a pic like Rachjas did! I bet you will!! I'll check in later to see how everything went! Good luck!!! :)

Rachjas-Wow, tomorrow morning is creeping right up! Are you feeling positive? I am for you definately! :) I know this is it!! Be prepared to hear YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! ;)

Hannah- Just keep testing, you'll get your +OPK! :) Update us when you do, and check in as often as you can!!

Mommyin10 - Thinking of you today!!!!  Can't wait to hear how many little eggs were retreived and on their way to being fertilized.  I think it is great you are taking time off and definitely take another day off to be in bed after the transfer!!!  I'm so excited for you.  I am keeping busy with checking lists and writing lists of things to do and to buy.  There is a lot!!  Oh and my next appts are u/s 7/14 and OB appt 7/17.  The appts alone will keep me busy! :)

Rachjas - Can't wait for your results tomorrow! All the best!!

Luvkayln - I agree...there is a lot of room on the BFP list and I can't wait for everyone to get on there.  My baby senses tell me that the list will be growing very soon! :)  You look fabulous btw!  I love your BIG smile to go along with your big belly :)

Keyan - Funny story!!!  That cracked me up.  When I was in the hospital for one of my bleeding episodes I had to go really badly but they didn't want me walking around so they tried to make me go on this big pad in bed.  I could not make it happen!!!  I had serious "performance anxiety"!  The nurse was running the water and I made everyone leave the room!  I could not do it.  Finally about an hour or so later I was able to get up and go to the bathroom myself.  It was so awful but dh thought it was pretty funny!

Mrspace - Hope you feel better soon!  Take care of yourself.

Good morning everyone!

I'm halfway through my tww and really starting to get anxious.  My blood tests came back yesterday and I do have walking pneumonia.  I'm on antibiotics so technically I can work if I feel up to it.  Well, I wasn't given a choice today.  My boss told me I couldn't take a sick day.  That *****.  

I talked to one of my girlfriends here and told her about my lower back pain.  She said that she had the same thing right before she found out she was pregnant with her little girl.  So hopefully it's a good sign.  We'll just have to see.  I keep reminding myself that if it doesn't happen, then we get to up our clomid dose and try again. I love having a proactive doctor!

Other than that, things are great!  No big plans this weekend other than cleaning my filthy house. I have let it go for FAR too long.  

We still have one puppy left and I'm getting worried that we won't find a home for him. I'm going to place another ad later today.  

stacey-I hope you are doing well!  I can't believe that your little man will be here in just a few more weeks!  I'm so excited!

mommyin10-I hope you enjoy your time off!  And my fingers are definately crossed for you!!!

dnikki- Hey girl, how are you feeling? How's the potty training going?

luvkayln- Thank you so much for all your kind words!  I am trying to have a positive attitude.  It's hard sometimes.  My temps seem pretty good to me.  I am hoping for that BFP but trying to prepare myself for a BFN.   I love your little bump.  You are so cute!  
mommyin10 just wanted to check in and wish you luck.AFM i'm 6dpo today but really not hopeful this month we hardly went near each other with work and just life in general getting in the way.Oh well on the bright side my appt finally came through on the 28th of this month.
I hope everyone is well bye for now
Keyan - Thank you so much for your good wishes.  That is such a funny story!  :)  I can only imagine how uncomfortable that we be to have to go so bad on top of just having the lap.  Those other poor people in the room probably couldn't believe what they were seeing!  Thank goodness that nurse was able to help you.

mommyin10 - Yes, my u/s did show that I O'd, so timing-wise, we should have a pretty good chance this cycle!  Glad your trigger went well.  Hope everything went smoothly for your retrieval today.  I am thinking of you and praying for you.  Take care!  :)

luvkayln - Your pictures were adorable!  I love to see those pregnant bellies!  You are so right, it would be awesome if we could all be on the BFP list, counting down to our due dates, and sharing our pregnancy/baby stories.  I know it will happen some day!  

Stacey - Wow, no work until Sept 2010.  That is amazing!  It's going to be so great to be able to stay home with Jake for the entire first year of his life.  Keep taking it easy.

pyar - So great that you have an appointment scheduled.  I wish you all the best!

mrspace - Oh no, I hope you start feeling better.  Just stay positive and keep focusing on your 2ww.  Hopefully it will end happily!

rachjas - Good luck tomorrow!  Between all of as, you'll have lots of prayers being sent your way.  :)

Well, now that I'm caught up, here's an update from our appointment with the specialist today...
Apparently my ultrasounds showed that I had one nice follie on the right that progressed well and ultimately ruptured on Monday.  Yay!  My lining and everything looked normal, so hopefully no problems there.  Looks like I have 2 other problems - very limited mucus and very short luteal phase.  After reviewing all of the bloodwork that I had done, he determined that my estrogen isn't quite as high as it should be, and then after O, my progesterone doesn't get very high and then drops off prematurely.  I always suspected that!!!!  So, starting next cycle, I have to take Femara to help boost my estrogen and provide for a better quality ovulation.  Around O time, I have to take a supplement to help my mucus.  Then, after O, I need to do injections on 3dpo, 5dpo, 7dpo, and 9dpo to help increase my luteal phase.  It's a little overwhelming right now, but it feels good to finally have some answers and some hope!  I was so afraid that the tests would show something majorly wrong, and evern though this isn't good, it still isn't too serious I don't think.  If it's just a hormonal thing that can hopefully be fixed, then maybe we'll have our family soon after all!  Thank you all so much for your good wishes and your prayers.  I appreciate it more than you know.  :)
Just a quick update. I'll catch up later with you all later, but my retrieval went really well! They retrieved 21 eggs, which is exciting. I'm home resting now, feeling sore & tired, but all's well! :) We'll find out tomorrow how they fertilized & when our transfer will be. Thanks for all your support! :)
Mommyin10- Yay!! :) I'm so happy for you!!!! That's great they were able to get 21 eggs! That's amazing!! I couldn't imagine walking around with 21 mature eggs, yikes! I give you props, girl! ;) I could only imagine how uncomfortable that must have been! I know you're sore now, but I'm sure it won't last long and you'll start to feel "normal" again soon! :) Keep resting and let's get excited for how many get fertilized!!! When are they supposed to call you tomorrow, do you know?

Candie- Yayyyyy!! You have answers, FINALLY!! :) And you're definately right! What an easy fix! That's SO awesome it's something so easy, and I know it's all overwelming right now, but it'll be so worth it when you get your BFP! And it's right around the corner, I can feel it! :) Let's stay hopeful for this cycle still though, but if AF decides to show, you have something very exciting to look forward to next cycle! :)

Rachjas- I'm SO anxious for your beta tomorrow! I'm seriously proud of you for holding off and not testing early! I couldn't even do it, and I didn't even feel pregnant! lol ;) We're all definately praying for your BFP! I think Stacey is right, our BFP list is about to get longer! ;) Good luck!!

Mrspace- I'm glad you're staying that way! That's the perfect way to be! :) Sorry your boss wouldn't let you take a sick day, that *****! :( Hope you get some meds, and some rest tonight and start to feel better very soon! Hang in there!

Keyan- Aww.. thank you! Your comment made me emotional, you're just so sweet! :) I do feel very happy! Still somewhat staying cautious, but feel very very blessed because I just really thought it was never going to happen again for us! I'm still honestly shocked about it, and I know you all think that's probably crazy as I'm almost half way done, but it still really does feel like a dream! Your comment to Candie made me laugh! We must've been posting at the same time this morning, b/c I just now saw that! :) I can imagine how much better you felt! :) Your appt. is right around the corner! Yay! :)
HELLOOOOO LADIESSSS I MIISSSEEDDDD YOUUUU!!!!
Sorry got exited i missed ya soo much though!!
Hey its working again(internet) i dont no how long for though lol ..... all this week i haebeen on antibiotics for SWINE FLU all i have to say is it was not as bad as normal flu if i actually had it as they never even tested me.I still have heard nothing from my specialist and i am soooooo anxious now. i keep having nightmares that i will be a bad mom and its making me doubt my abilities. dreams were i forgot to feed my baby and left it in a dirty nappy all day.really been making me think! i no its not a walk in the park but i can do it i no i can maybe i am getting close whicj is my body getting me ready subconciesly.also i am having stupid pregnancy symptoms even tho i had a bfn and af its weird morning sickness swole bbs brown nipples really weird again maybe mm body maturing as i was very late starting my afs.i have been extremly down without u guys crying at everything thinking i am never going to be a mom all i want is a chance i am thinking im letting dan down my mom down like i am not a women been hard without you lot but i wish i was getting on like youuu!!!!! yoour all moving forward and im stood still stupid england!!!!!!!
Any way i am back and i have missed you all so much just thought i would update you xx

Mommyin10;HOW MANY ?????? WOW good luck my friend u deserve it :)

Luvkayln; How are you girl hopefully u will find out the sex soon seems yesterday when you got ur bfp the baby looks so big on your piccs i am so happy for you!I loved what u said about us all being on the bfp list we can be the women of strength Proven lol even though i am feeling like its a million miles away for me and might never happen i do have hope :) x

Stacey; Its getting closerrrrr good luck i hope you and jake are ok :)

Dnikki; How u feeling hope your ok lots of love :)

Candie; I am glad u have got some  ansews hope mine are an easy fix i wish i never had pcos :( But i have to push on and not lose hope i am young !!!!!!!

Mrspace: Hello beautiful how are you missed your kind messages i hope this is your month you deserve it hunni love ya !!!!

Pyar; just wanna say nhs SUCK!!!!!! lol u no what i mean how r u babe ????

Keyan;How are you feeling??

Rachjas; Come on bfp come onnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Good Luck :)

Any way pcos is really getting me down now i gues i have to be a women of strengh and keep figting just scared my heart is giving up :(

Love ya lots ladies good luck x
I caved......

We tested......

BFP !!!!!!!

Beta tmw @ 8:30 (hcg & progesterone)

ALL- Thanky you sooo much! Thinking of you all!
I knew it when i saw u posted an uploaded a pic i new it i am so happy for you congrats girl!!!!!!!!
mommmyin10 WOW awesome number congrats

rachjas WOW again congratulations what a dream come true

hannah i hear you about the nhs and treatment in England in general I have to go private because of my age and already having a daughter and it still took this long for an appt to come through and then they still look down their noses at me as if i'm totally clutching at straws and its just hopeless for me oh well chin up hun

candie sounds like things are progressing forward for you i have my fingers crossed for you

oh yeh hannah ther's swine flu at my ds school although they say a mild case even though its worrying
Rachjas: WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!! I can't wait to hear your numbers today!!! I'm soooo excited for you!!!!! Isn't it funny how we tell ourselves we aren't going to test and then there's once moment and you don't even realize what your doing until you see the test lol?!!! YAY!!!!

Mommyin10: How are you feeling? I'm glad things went well! Rest up and take it easy!!!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, I ended up meeting with my one preggo friend and when I got home my computer was being retarded...Anyways - my u/s went great. Baby is measing right at 8 wks and it's heart was flickering away!!! My RE was pleased with the way everything is progressing and I should be released from him in about 4 wks. I'm still taking my progesterone, which I'll have to for another 2-4 wks which is fine and I also have another u/s on the 23rd. I was doing really well for about a week with the sickness thing and then about 3 days ago I started really getting sick again. I couldn't keep down much and then I would get hungry and get sick - just a vicious cycle! He finally prescribed me Zofran yesterday and I kept my dinner down!! Granted, I didn't eat a lot, but I wasn't even nauseated and that's a huge deal for me!!! Okay, so I'm def. going to post pics today - my camera is right beside e...In fact taking pics of my u/s's in a minute lol...Hope everyone is well and I'll check in later!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Good morning everyone.

It's finally Friday!!  My boss is leaving at noon and I couldn't be happier!  Ha ha.  I have very little to do at work, which makes things boring.  This morning I had another temp spike. I'm not sure what it means yet.  I talked to dh and we toyed with the idea that the last few days (temp dip) was implantation, especially with all the lower back pain I've been having.  Who knows though.  

rachjas-  CONGRATS!!!!!  I'm so excited for you!  Although, since we are on the same day, it makes me want to test.  Ha ha.  I am going to try to wait a few more days before I test.  I can't wait to hear your beta results!

dnikki- How are you?  I am glad that your doctor finally perscribed the meds for you.  I can't wait to see some u/s pics!

hannah- I'm glad you're back!  We missed you.  I hope that this is our month too.  We'll see, but I have a good feeling!  

mommyin10-  Wow!  Congrats on the retrieval.  That's so great!!

luvkayln- Would you mind taking a look at my chart?  I would just like some imput, if you don't mind.
Another Bad dream whats going on ..... i had a dream i had 2 perfect twins on boy and on girl and i was in a town looking at baby clothes i lookes for a second and my babys had gone out the pram i did find them in a cardboard box they looked so cold but alive but i have had dreams of death no feeding not changing them its scary.. i am having morning sickness(which i no it crnt be) heartburn my body is a mess my nipples are brown but i had bfn and afi dont nooooo so stressed :(

ArmyPrincess - 38 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 31 weeks!!! (u/s 7/14, ob 7/17) C-section 8/12!
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 8 Weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)

Keyan: Will ttc again after only 2 more Lupron shots =) Next shot 7/16!

Mommyin10: Retrieval went well!  Waiting on a report from my doc =)

kmcarino: Continuing Lupron, starting Gonal-F and Menopur

Lina:  CD4 (Thinking of you!)
Naf:  CD9
ad_06: CD12
Jmh2005: CD16
Hannah: CD17

Candie:  4dpo!!!
Pyar:  7dpo!!! (appt 7/28)
Mrspace:  8dpo!!!
Rachjas: 8dp6dt!!! (BETA TODAY!)
Good morning & thanks so much for all your support! It means so much =)  I'm home today & expect to hear from my doc re: my embryos and how they're doing.  I'll be sure to update once I hear from them! =)

rachjas:  Yay!  I'm so happy for you!!! =)  I can't wait to see what your beta results are.  When will you find out?  Congrats to you & dh!!!

Keyan:  That was such a funny story, you made me laugh!  Enjoy your vacation from work, but do keep in touch! =)  Enjoy!

Candie:  That's great that you got some answers from your new doc!  Seriously, if you can take something at those three different points in your cycle & it works, Wow!  That's all I can say =)  It's amazing that they can figure out just what's right for our body.  I'm so happy & hopeful for you!

luvkayln:  Thanks!  As I was getting ready, in gown & cap on the gurney, to go into the operating room, there was a girl next to me (separated by a curtain) who was in recovery.  She was telling her husband they retrieved 3 eggs, but couldn't get to them vaginally, so ended up going through her abdomen... That made me a little nervous!  haha =)  But mine went well & I don't remember a thing from the time they started administering the anesthesia til the time I woke up and was being wheeled into recovery :)  I should hear from them by 10:00 a.m.  If I don't, I'm supposed to call them.  I'll know today when my retrieval will be as well.  I'm guessing a 5-day transfer 'cause they said the more you get, the later the transfer will be.  If they're of poor quality or there are fewer than 6, they'll do a 3-day transfer.  So, hopefully my little ones are doing well =)

Hannah:  Thanks =)  I think your mind is consumed by ttc at the moment & that's why you're having such dreams.  I think everyone worries about being a good mom, so try not to read too much into your dreams.  I'm sure you'll be a lovely mom =)  Take care!

dnikki:  I'm glad to hear your u/s went so well & your little one is measuring perfectly at 8 weeks! =)  I hope you continue to feel better & the meds help!  

Stacey:  Thanks!!!  I'll definitely update today once I hear how the little ones are progressing :)  It is so exciting!  I'm feeling better today, but I don't want to be up & around too much.  I plan to watch the movie Baby Mama today :)  So many people told me about it & that Tina Fey had a T-shaped uterus, so I have to check it out :)  I'm glad you're keeping busy & yes, time will fly by!  Take it easy =)

Pyar:  Thanks for the well wishes =)  Oh & when I got pregnant in April, dh & I bd'd 1 time and 1 time only!!!  We were totally not trying & didn't expect it, so....  you never know! =)  Best of luck to you & congrats on getting your appt!!!

mrspace:  Wow, pneumonia!?  I hope you're feeling better today.  It's too bad you're at work.  Be sure to rest as much as possible.  Maybe being sick is why your temps are fluctuating?  Do you think you'll test soon?  Good luck to you!!! =)
P.S.  Happy 32 Weeks! =)  I'll change your stats tomorrow ;)
Rachjas- I left you a note, well...2 notes.. haha!! :) But Congrats again!! I'm just so excited for you, and I know you will get awesome numbers today!! I'm already ready for your u/s to see how many you have in there! ;) Good luck today!! Yay, another one added to the list! :) I knew you'd be back there soon sweetie, I'm just so happy! You and dh are blessed! :)

Mommyin10- Update us asap today, k??? I just can't wait to hear how many little embies fertilized! :) I'll be praying for a 5 day transfer, so your "2ww" will be cut in half! Haha!! :) Aww... I bet that was scary to hear that other girl telling her husband that! Yikes, and right before you went in!!! At least yours was a success and you got 21 out! Yay!!! I work until 9 tonight, but I'll be checking asap to hear yours and Rachjas's GREAT news!! :) Oh and YES, seriously watch that movie! I think I told you a LONG time ago to watch it, b/c it totally relates to you! I won't spoil it for you though! ;) Happy resting! :)

Mrspace- Your chart looks absolutely amazing! That temp spike today is beautiful!! :) Maybe your little one(s) implanted yesterday, and that spike today is a sign of it! Ooh, I hope so!! :) I know you're so anxious to test, and I'm sure this just pushes that anxiety, but hold off for a few more days! ;) I tested at 9dpiui and got a +, but didn't want to get my hopes up b/c I just thought it was from the shot, but maybe you can start testing after then?? Good luck either way! If you can hold off, good for you! ;)

Stacey- Thanks for the note! :) I loved that! " Happy sweet 16 weeks!" That was cute! :) So happy 32 weeks to you!! You're just moving right along! :)

Dnikki- Glad to hear your u/s went so great yesterday! :) Did you get some new cute pics? Post them when you can, k? :) Were you really sick like this with DS? Maybe it's another BOY?! ;)

Hannah- YES! We all will be on that list very soon, and I know you feel like your blessing is a while away but have FAITH sweetie! It's closer than you think! ;) Stay strong!

I just got the call & here's my update: 21 eggs were retrieved. From that, 19 were mature for ICSI & 16 fertilized! There's 1 they said was in delayed fertilization & then 2 that didn't fertilize. So, my transfer is Tuesday! I'll call them Monday afternoon to find out what time =)

luvkayln: Thank you! =)

rachjas: Can't wait for your update!!! =)
Mommyin10: WOW 16!! Congrats!!

Rachjas: I am thinking of you!!

Candie: I am happy you finally have some answers and a plan to work with!!

Stacey: Happy 32 weeks!! Hopefully no more scares before Jake's arrival!

Luvkayln: I can understand you are still in shock with this new baby, and will probably be like that until you have him/her on your arms!! I can't wait until you can share with us all, how much you are loving his/her kicks!! Its happening my friend, you will be a mommy once again!! and you sure look beautiful, you really do!!

Sorry so short. I am a little busy here at work. Won't be able to log in until probably Sunday night (me and dh got invited to a beach house by a friend of ours)...but I will be thinking of you all, especially Mommyin10 and Rachajs, my prayers will be with you.

Ha ha!! ..I know what you are saying, but with my last LAP, I am a pro now!! I know the "trick" (of course with DH's help) of how to go on bed!! ha haha ;o) LOL .....is good to laugh at this type of situations, I mean what can you do?! nothing but laugh!! I am glad I was able to bring a smile to your face and to a few others here too!!
Just got the call. It was only 48, 14dpo. Progesterone 27. I am cramping. Repeat Sunday. Not too confident.
Oh, I know you were hoping for higher numbers, but remember when I got my BFP at 9dpo?  My beta was only 20.9. 48 is still PREGNANT & I know you're scared, but just stay confident & take it easy the next few days.  I'll be thinking of you & praying for your #s to more than double on Sunday!  Stay strong & best wishes =)
Rachjas: Mine was only 55 and I had and STILL have cramps! Girl you ARE pregnant! You need to stay positive (although I know easier said than done...). Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...Good Luck!!
My level was only 54 14dpo and I am 16 weeks pregnant. I still have cramps as well. Mostly from the uterus growing, but in the beginning it is usually from the embryo implanting. Keep positive. I will keep you in my thoughts
mommyin10- Congratulations on having 16!!  That is great!  

rachjas- I am thinking of you.  I know you must be so worried, but try to relax because worrying is not going to help.  I hope that your number triples by Sunday:)  In the meantime, try to take it easy.

We finally moved into our house today and are staying overnight for the first time:)  I have an appt. for my stim Day 5 blood work and u/s on Monday morning.  The shots are going well, except for some bad headaches from the Lupron.  

Have a nice weekend everyone:)  I can't wait to hear everyone's updates:)
Thank you all so much. I just was expecting higher. In my info packet, it said that would like to see something between 50-100. grr..... then it said 5-45 most likely would be a chemical... so what about 46, 47, 48, 49... I feel like I am in a black hole. My beta is at 9:45, so 25 hr 15min later. I am hoping for a huge increase. I probably won't get the call until later in the afternoon. Usually, my RE calls on the weekends.
Rachjas- I am still more than confindent for you! Like Mommyin10 said, you are PREGNANT! :) I seriously had cramping in the beginning too, and sometimes still do, it's so common and normal! I know you were hoping for higher numbers, but 48 is a great number and look at the other's numbers! They were SO close to yours, and they're still pregnant! :) The numbers double every 2 days, so your baby must've implanted around 10 dpo. Mine was 86 at 14dpo, but I also had implantation spotting at 7dpo, so that adds right up to make my beta that level at 14dpo. I know you're nervous, I think we're all nervous when we get to that stage of making sure everything is going the way it should. I know I definately was very nervous for my first, second and third betas! It's just a roller coaster in the beginning, trying to stay positive and praying everything is going OK with the baby! You'll be OK, I know it! Your little one is going to be just fine! So just try to relax until Sunday! It's all baby steps... Your progesterone level is also very great!!! :) I'll be praying for you, but I know this baby is here to stay! :)

Mommyin10- Again, congrats on the amazing results! :) I told Sean and he was like "WOW!" ;) That really is amazing, and I'm just so happy for you!! I'm just a little bummed that you won't get more reports on how they're all doing, but I know they'll pick the most perfect one to transfer! :) They have a great selection to pick from, which is awesome! A big pat on the back to you and dh! ;) Tuesday will be here before you know it, and then it's nothing but rest, rest, rest for you! I'm glad you're off for the first few days after your transfer, b/c that's when the little one will be implanting, it's just perfect timing that you were able to get those days off! :) Hope you had a great walk with dh and Carmelo last night! :)

ArmyPrincess - 38 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 32 weeks!!! (u/s 7/14, ob 7/17) C-section 8/12!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 16 weeks!!! (u/s 7/14 & 7/28)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 8 Weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)
Rachjas:  BFP!!! (2nd beta tomorrow!)

Mommyin10: Transfer on Tuesday!!!

kmcarino: Continuing Lupron, taking Gonal-F and Menopur (appt Mon)

Lina:  CD5 (Thinking of you!)
Naf:  CD10
ad_06: CD13
Jmh2005: CD17
Hannah: CD18

Candie:  5dpo!!!
Pyar:  8dpo!!! (appt 7/28)
Mrspace:  9dpo!!!
rachjas:  You have lots of people praying hard for your beta to skyrocket tomorrow!  Try to take it easy & stay positive :)  (I know it's hard!)  By the way, your # was closer to the 50 than it was to the chemical preg 45, so that is a big positive, and like Luvkayln said, your little one probably just implanted a little late.  Best wishes for you & dh tomorrow!  I'll be thinking of you ;)

luvkayln:  Yes, we had a nice walk.  dh was, like, are you sure you're coming with us?!  It was good to get out and watch the pup have some fun. Afterall, when I was in bed all day Thurs, he was right there beside me =)  Tell Sean thanks!  We are pretty amazed ourselves!  Hopefully they continue to thrive & one beautiful little blast is able to stick!You know, they didn't tell me they wouldn't give me updates, but they didn't say they would either, so I don't know.  I'm thinking that because all but one are in the "fertilized" stage (one was a "delayed fertilization") that maybe all's well and I don't need updates?  I was so impressed with my RE's facility (this was the same facility, but a different location) because the evening of my procedure, the RE called personally to see how I was doing & the next day the anesthesiologist called to see how I was doing.  That made me feel good :)  Oh, I started my progesterone injections last night & it wasn't as bad asI thought!
Happy Saturday all  :-) I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Mommyin10: Woo-Hoo! That is sooo awesome!

Rachjas: Your beta isn't too far off, and I'm sure your numbers will double!!! Good luck tomorrow!

AFM: I ended up in the ER last night b/c I had such bad stomach cramps. They were like in the middle of my stomach/abdomen. I couldn't lie down otherwise they became unbearable. So DH took me in and I ended up being dehydrated. They gave me IV fluids and did an u/s and baby is still fine Thank God :-) I'm trying to drink more but it's kind of hard when it makes you feel ick, but I'm really trying! I'll check in later!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
OMG!  What a scary night ;(  I'm glad you're home and feeling better.  Thank God baby is fine & being dehydrated is something you can fix, so drink, drink, drink!!!  Take care =)
Dnikki- OMG, I'm glad eveything is OK!! I can imagine how scary that must've been! Like Mommyin10 said, drink, drink, drink!!!!!! What's making you feel ick? Water? That's all I drink but maybe if it's making you sick, you could try adding something like Crystal lite to it? Just stay hydrated, that's all that's important! :) Oh, I meant to tell you! It's time to update your mood sweetie! Haha!! ;)

Mommyin10- Well, we'll see if they call you then today, huh? :) If anything you'll know for sure on Tuesday what's going on with them! Well, probably really even Monday b/c you have to call and get your transfer time still, right? You can just ask them then! :) How sweet of your RE and then the anesthesiologist to personally call you and see how you were doing! Very cool! :) I'm glad the shot last night wasn't bad at all! That's great b/c you still have 2+ weeks to go on them! lol :) I'm SO excited for Tuesday to get here, I can't wait for your update!!!!!

I've been cleaning house all morning, seriously woke up at 7am and got started! :) We brought the boys in last night b/c it was thundering out and I didn't want it raining on them, even though they have dog houses! :) I swear I'm already going through my "nesting stage" b/c I just want this house to be spotless constantly b/c of the baby! I didn't go through that with Kayln until right before I had her!!! OH well! We still have the baby's room door shut, I don't know why... I think once we know for sure what the sex is, I'll get in there and do some DEEP cleaning! If it's a boy, I'll pack up all Kayln's clothes and put them in sterolite tubs and haul them upstairs. If it's a girl, is it too early to start washing clothes and putting them in the dresser do you think?? The good thing is Kayln was originally due Jan 14, and this baby is due on Christmas, so if it's a girl, the clothes will fit perfectly! I just can't wait to find out! 2 weeks from Tuesday... I can do this!! Haha!! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I have to make this short because I'm super busy today.  But I had ANOTHER temp spike today! I am hoping that it stays up.  My nipples are super sore and tender, I am hungry all the time, and I'm super cranky.  Ha ha. I hope it's all good signs!  I want to test SO bad, but I am going to do my best to wait until Thursday.   I am just so excited. I hope it goes well.  
Good Saturday afternoon friends!

Mommyin10 - Wow...16 fertilized eggs?  That is amazing.  Good job!!  Glad you are feeling good enough to get out with the boys. :)  They will be able to pick an excellent egg for the transfer...that is awesome!!!  Sounds like everyone is taking good care of you which is the way it should be!  Rest up for your transfer!!  

Rachjas - Congratulations.  I know you are nervous but I bet you are totally fine.  Late implantation for sure.  For me, I was 14dp3dt and my number was 181.  So if you work backwards, my number would have been quite low at the same stage you are.  We are praying for you!

Dnikki - Very scary but glad your little one is a-ok.  Water is pretty much all I drink also...it's the only thing that has really worked for me through the whole pregnancy.  Everything else was too sweet and anything carbonated made me feel bloated.  Maybe try keeping a bottle of water with you and take little sips as frequently as possible?

Mrspace - Hope those temps keep on spiking!!  We will do our best to help you hold off until Thursday! :)

Luvkayln - Funny that you are going through the nesting stage!  I think mine just kicked in a few weeks ago :)  I haven't even washed Jake's clothes yet!  My shower is tomorrow so just waiting until that happens so I can do everything together...but I do have to get moving.  I need to also pack my hospital bag!

So, tomorrow is my shower (at my house).  My sister has planned it which is so nice. I'm pretty excited :)  I know from my registry that people were very generous.  It will be great to get everything and actually start organizing and finding space for everything.  So, I probably won't be around for the rest of the weekend because my sister is here and we will have guests all day tomorrow.  I just need to do my best to not do anything!!!

Thinking of you all and SSBD in a major way!!!!
Stacey
Mrspace- Wow, your chart looks great!! I really, really hope this is it for you! I'm so excited, I really have a feeling that BFP list is just going to grow so quickly! ;)

Stacey- That's awesome your shower is tomorrow! :) I hope you have a great time, and yes, definately don't do anything... but open gifts of course! ;) This should help you get things going more quickly for Jake!! It'll get you very motivated and MORE excited, if that's even possible!!! :) I don't know that we'll have a shower for this baby, we'll see! I don't think you have showers for your 2nd, do you?? Hhmm... maybe if it's a boy? Anyway, enjoy your day tomorrow! :)
I have followed this thread the last few days and have learned a lot. On Monday, I have my egg retrieval and would like to join this or a similar site with women at the same stage.  Do you have any suggestions?

ArmyPrincess - 38 weeks!
Stacey: BFP!!! 32 weeks!!! (u/s Tues, ob Fri) C-section 8/12!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 16 weeks!!! (u/s Tues & 7/28)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 8 Weeks!!!
Looloo: BFP!!! (twins?!?)
Rachjas:  BFP!!! (2nd beta TODAY!)

Keyan: Will ttc again after only 2 more Lupron shots =) Next shot Thurs!

scripps:  Egg Retrieval Tomorrow!!!
Mommyin10: Transfer on Tuesday!!!

Lina:  CD6 (Thinking of you!)
Naf:  CD11
ad_06: CD14
Jmh2005: CD18
Hannah: CD19

Candie:  6dpo!!!
Pyar:  9dpo!!! (appt 7/28)
Mrspace:  10dpo!!!
scripps:  Welcome to our thread! =)  I added you to our list.  The women on here are very supportive & are at different stages of ttc and achieving their BFPs, so there is always someone to offer advice & encouragement ;)  Is this your first IVF?  I'm going through my first & my egg retrieval was last Tuesday, so if you have any questions at all, please ask! My transfer is Tues, and I'm so excited!  Good luck to you & welcome =)

luvkayln:  Yeah, I didn't receive an update, so I'll just call tomorrow for my appt time & I'll get an update then.  I can't believe how quickly these 5 days are flying by!  So, I noticed your next u/s is Tuesday & then you will hopefully find out the sex on your next appt?!  Wow!!!  Honestly I don't think there's a reason why you couldn't have a baby shower for each baby.  You'll just register for less this time, unless it's a boy, of course! :)  It's really a time to celebrate with your friends & family, so I would say go for it!  Oh, as for the progesterone injections, last night didn't hurt either... til about an hour later when I went to sit down!  ouch! =)  But you're right, I only have a few more weeks of them!  Haha :)

Stacey:  How fun that your sister is visiting & that your baby shower is today!  That's great that it's at your house & that she put everything together.  That's such a great idea & so much more relaxing for you.  I'm sure you'll have a great time!!! =)

mrspace:  How are you feeling?  Your chart looks great!
Thinking of you today!!!  Sending baby dust, prayers & crossing my fingers ;)
Hey everyone.  My temps are still up.  My lower back is really really bothering me.  I'm always uncomfortable and I can't seem to get the pain to stop.  I am thinking of calling my doctor tomorrow.  Who knows.  My aunt (who just had a baby) said that she had the same pain when she got pregnant with Lexi.  So hopefully it's a good sign.  

I can't wait until Thursday, to test.
Scripps- Welcome to our thread! :) You will love all the women on this thread! They really are very, very supportive!! :) Congrats on your ER tomorrow! How exciting!! You and Mommyin10 will be very close in your IVF cycles!! That's great you'll  have someone to go through it with you, and trust me, she's an awesome friend!! :)

Mrspace- Your chart still looks great girl! I can't wait for Thursday!! I charted with my BFP cycle, but only charted the 2nd half of my 2ww b/c I was out of town so I don't know if mine was triaphasic or not, but yours is really starting to look that way! Hope it's a great sign!! :)

Rachjas- Girl, we're thinking of you today!! I was hoping  you'd have your update on here by now, but I'll continue to be patient and pray for great numbers!!! Please update asap, we're all thinking of you!!!! :)

Mommyin10- Awww... oh well, at least you can ask tomorrow and get your transfer time! :) Yes, these 5 days are going by very, very quickly for me too! I've been cleaning my house non-stop, and today I just cleaned the baby's room! I got all the clothes organized too, separated girls from boys, and come to find out, I did have some stuff for a boy! :) Neutral things I would put a girl in, but will look just as cute on a boy! :) I'm SO thrilled for your transfer on Tuesday! This is so exciting!!! :) Yes, we'll find out in just 2 weeks, I can't believe it! Kayln cooperated for the u/s when we found out she was a girl, so hopefully this one will too! :) I'm sure he/she will, but if not, we'll sit there until we see certain parts! lol :) After Tuesday, we'll start our 2ww together! ;) You for your BFP, and me for the sex of the baby! Haha!! :)

Stacey- Hope you're having a great time at your baby shower today and getting all the things you need for Jake! :)

Mommyin10- I meant to ask you if watched the fights last night? We watched them on PPV! :)
Thank you all for the sweet comments!  You are all the best.  :)  It's still a little overwhelming, but DH and I are really feeling good and have a lot of hope, so we just have to keep praying.

mommyin10 - That is great news about your retrieval!  You are going to have some beautiful embryos by the time your transfer gets here.  How exciting!

luvkayln - Hope your cleaning went well.  I am so happy that everything is going so well for you.  Will the u/s at the end of the month be the one where you find out the sex?  How exciting!  :)

Keyan - Hope you had a great weekend!!!

Stacey - How exciting that your sister is with you and that it's time for your baby shower!  I'm sure Jake got so many nice things.  Now you can start putting his room together and looking forward to having him home.

rachjas - Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be OK.  We're all praying for you.

mrspace - Your symptoms sound great, good luck!

scripps - Welcome!  A lot of ladies here have been or are going through the same thing as you, so you'll have a lot of support.  Good luck to you!
I totally forgot to tell you all that it's Keyan's b-day today!!!

Keyan:  Happy Birthday!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend getaway =)

rachjas:  I logged on to see your update...  I hope all's well!  We're all praying for you!!!

Candie:  I'm so glad you & dh are feeling hopeful!  That's awesome & I'm just so excited for you two =)  I'm gonna go check your chart after this ;)

luvkayln:  That's great you were able to get the baby's room cleaned & that you do have some boy clothes just in case ;)  Yes, we did watch the fights on PPV too!  Can you believe Brock?!  Geesh, I lost the last bit of respect I had for him ;(  I was SO happy with the Bisping-Henderson fight, though! =)  Yep, we'll find out tomorrow.  This time has flown by!  I still can't believe it!  Tomorrow my sister and her family will arrive in California & dh and I will meet them at Downtown Disney for dinner.  It'll be fun seeing our nieces & I know they'll be excited!  They'll be spending three days at Disneyland/California Adventure & then another 4-5 days at the beach!  They are just so cute :)

Stacey:  I hope you had a fun & happy baby shower =)

Keyan- Happy Birthday!!! :) Hope you are having a greeeaat day!!

Mommyin10- OMG, I think everyone was happy about the Bisping-Henderson fight! That was an awesome knock-out! ;) How fun that your sister and neices will be in town tomorrow! Isn't it nice knowing you only have a 2 day work week this week?! Hopefully tomorrow will go by quickly for you, then you can meet them for dinner and then be ready for your ET!!!! Be sure and update us asap when you get the info on your babies and the time your transfer will be on Tuesday! I'm so excited... Tuesday is SO close!!!! :)

Candie-Yes! We'll find out the sex on the 28th! I'm so excited, I just can't wait!!! :) Oh, guess what? I also felt the baby move today, twice actually!! It was awesome! So, not too much longer in your 2ww! I hope you get that BFP you SOOO much deserve, but I know that if not, next month will bring you your miracle! :)

Rachjas- Still thinking of you! I hope you got wonderful news today and are busy celebrating with dh! :)

hi there....could you put me in as cd1 for today July 13th...thanks! =)

Tina