Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Would like a October 31, 2014 baby

But my period starts in the beginning of January!!! I will be taking 100mg of clomid also. All three kids were conceived on clomid. Is there anything I can do to have my period later in the month??? Jan 24 is ideal day? What are your ideas. Thanks
If you want to conceive in a particular month it is better to determine when you are going to ovulate. There are few easy ways to chart and monitor your ovulation cycle, by keeping track of your basal body temperature and by using ovulation kits. After you ovulate a woman is able to conceive for about twenty-four hours. A sperm can live for three to five days. You can try having sex regularly five to six days prior to the expected date of ovulation and continue daily until the day after you ovulate. This will increase your chances of conceiving in the desired month. You should start taking folic acid if you are planning to conceive. Exercise daily and reach your optimal weight. Take a healthy diet and stop smoking. For more queries and assistance visit a gynecologist. Hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!