a little insight future mommas

So i had a laprascopy done dec 16 and was told one side is open 100% and the right tube only 20% open. Been trying for nearly 6 months after my operation and no luck. I just called and scheduled my appt to see about ivf and my options. Since having the laprascopy 6 months ago i have ovulation cramps. The last two times more than other times. I just finished ovulating 4 days ago but still have a bit of cramping. Im hoping its for a good reason. Lol just need a little pick me from the women on here who may have similar experiences.
My prayers are definitely with you.  Both of my tubes were closed, and I had to go the ivf route.  Now, I have 2 beautiful girls.  Good luck to you and Keep us posted! :)
I had laproscopy 12-1-2014, so I understand sis. The dr. said when I go back he was gonna do another HSG to make sure tubes are still open cause he had to unblock both as well. I've been thinking about iui, just trying to give some time before having to go back and forth to dr. again. GOOD luck and keep us posted.
Hi, yes the joy of he hsg. ..It was awful  for me but the pain  doesn't last long.  Both tubes was open and want to  go ahead with the iui  now. Good lu also  got heavy cramps a week  after hsg , when I ovulated  it was terrible.  Good luck  !
Well the doctor said right after my surgery that ivf will be the best way to go. I will have to research iui to see what exactly it is. Im in canada tho and ohip will cover the ivf if the tubes are blocked. Since he opened both somewhat they will not cover it. I hope by some miracle i will be able to get pregnant naturally

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community