Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

a little insight future mommas

So i had a laprascopy done dec 16 and was told one side is open 100% and the right tube only 20% open. Been trying for nearly 6 months after my operation and no luck. I just called and scheduled my appt to see about ivf and my options. Since having the laprascopy 6 months ago i have ovulation cramps. The last two times more than other times. I just finished ovulating 4 days ago but still have a bit of cramping. Im hoping its for a good reason. Lol just need a little pick me from the women on here who may have similar experiences.
4 Responses
5837857 tn?1411577085
My prayers are definitely with you.  Both of my tubes were closed, and I had to go the ivf route.  Now, I have 2 beautiful girls.  Good luck to you and Keep us posted! :)
I had laproscopy 12-1-2014, so I understand sis. The dr. said when I go back he was gonna do another HSG to make sure tubes are still open cause he had to unblock both as well. I've been thinking about iui, just trying to give some time before having to go back and forth to dr. again. GOOD luck and keep us posted.
Hi, yes the joy of he hsg. ..It was awful  for me but the pain  doesn't last long.  Both tubes was open and want to  go ahead with the iui  now. Good lu also  got heavy cramps a week  after hsg , when I ovulated  it was terrible.  Good luck  !
Well the doctor said right after my surgery that ivf will be the best way to go. I will have to research iui to see what exactly it is. Im in canada tho and ohip will cover the ivf if the tubes are blocked. Since he opened both somewhat they will not cover it. I hope by some miracle i will be able to get pregnant naturally
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.