Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

abdominal pain???

Hi..I am feeling for the last day or two, this pain in my lower abdomen (under my belly button, in the middle) that isn't cramps, i thought it was....but it gets worse if I sit in my desk chair and lean forward or sit up straight!  Has anyone had anything like this?
yes yes YES i know what you mean! This past month i had the same thing.. especially when i sat down.. i couldnt even have my seatbelt tight on my stomach. Mine was a little lower than my bellybutton tho.. right around my pants line. Im sorry i dont have an answer for you though.. I had it for about 3 weeks right up untl a/f... it was a strange a/f though. Dont know if it had anything to do with the stomach pain though. Good luck!