am I showing signs of pregnancy

I have been getting bad acne, head aches, I'm really gassy, and been burping a lot, also I'm on a birth control
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The really big signs on pregnancy is missed period, fatigue and morning sickness.
Helpful - 0
I have been on the nuva ring for about two months steady but really had it for a total of 5 months
Helpful - 0
Same thing happened to me when I was on birth control. How long have u been taking it? I showed signs of pregnancy for the 3 months I took birth control because of all the added hormones. But just to be safe take a test
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community