Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

birth control

Hi, so I was on the birth control pill for only a month and had to stop taking it due to my insurance plan at work changed. Prior to being on it for that month I was on it off and on for quite a few months but missed pills here and there. Anyway I finished the pack and had my period but then had unprotected sex during one of my most fertile days. I'm curious how long it takes for the birth control to be out of my system?
That differs a lot from person to person. Some people ovulate and get their cycles back right away, while others have to wait a little longer before their cycles are back on tack.
With that being said do you think i could be pregnant? I am trying to conceive so im worried that its too soon and i wont be able to.
Yes, it's definitely a possibility if you had sex on your most fertile days. Just don't get too discouraged if you're not, since it can take a normal, healthy couple up to a year to conceive. Best of luck this month!