Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members

bleeding

hi there i had 2 embryos transfered on the 3rd due test on the 16th i started to bleed heavy to day the
14 th day is this me haveing my period or is it the linning from the womb me scared i did a test on the 10th it was negtive
12 Responses
254689 tn?1251183640
If you're taking progesterone, you shouldn't have a period but I would definitely call your re & let him or her know what's going on.
i was on  progesterone but i got a neg result on friday and called the clince the nurse said i could stop the prog but stay on the steriods and metaformin  me wa not sure if this is a period and there no baby or if its just the drugs or if its the womb linung due to the 2embryos
I am 42. I never even thought I had a chance. We transferred 2 good quality embryos yesterday. All I ever hear is that the odds for someone my age are terrible--but we have been blessed so far--good FSH, good sperm, good response, 7 eggs, 5 embryos (2 transferred and 3 frozen). I still can't believe any of this! I ended up in the ivf clinic because I had a bi-lateral tube-ectomy awhile back so I can't conceive naturally. I am beginning to wonder whether we are about to hit the age wall with implantation. I have never hoped for anything more than the success of this processAny thoughts?
I wish you all the luck in the world I am 38 i had four eggs 3 respon and on implant day 2had got to the 4 cell stage they where transferred on the 3rd and  i was feeling sick and happy then on friday was felling funny sat spotting sun full blow bleed and today clin told me i have lost them take a break and try again in jan 08 i was gutted but they told me still do test tomorrow or when bleed stops as you never no !!!!! i am still feeling sick so how no"s I was the same i never  hoped for any thing more than this  i will not give up and let the age thing beat me!!!! so i say well done to you at 42 you go girl !!!! let me now how you get on the tww is hard it the hardest think i have ever done you seem to have luck on your side
Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate being able to talk to others who know what the stress is like. One thing I know for sure is that if these two embryos don't make it they were not meant to---in other words, there was something not right with them. Anyway, I am in the situation where if I get any bleeding from implantation it's going to be close to the same time I should have gotten my period, so it's going to freak me out. But, it'll also be the day I go get the test. It sounds like you will be able to make more eggs if you need them. I wish you the very best!
hi hope you are ok today and feeling fine, i was feeling rather sick so me still not sure if thats the drugs stil in my system, my nurse said i should do another test on just to makesure  so we will see but i am praying your tww goes quick and you get the result you want let me now !!! i am here if you want to chat  
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.