conceived question

So we are ttc and my day to ovulation is Sunday. It says I'm highly fertil as of today. So my question is if we were to have sex Saterday night would their be possible for me to get pregnant. If we don't get to have sex on Sunday. Just curious. My hubby is going to be going away for work for 2 months so I wanted to know if possible to ttc before he leaves next week.

Sorry if this is to graphic, this is actually the first time we are ttc, our son was a "surprise."

Thank you for your help
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You should have sex during ovulation days .Having sex for 1-2 days during ovulation can hrlp.You should take certain steps for maximizing the chances of conception.. This enhances the chances of conceiving. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. You should take a balanced and nutritious diet. There are many vitamins which can help in ovulation. Vitamin D helps in calcium absorption and regulation and normalizes the development of healthy follicles and increases chances of conception. Calcium helps in egg maturation. Vitamin B6 is useful in women who have been suffering from luteal phase defects .Vitamin C supports ovulation by stabilizing hormone levels and aids in iron absorption. It also boosts the immune system .Iron balances ovulation. All these vitamins and minerals are essential for healthy conception. Take a balanced diet rich in all these vitamins and minerals. Exercise daily and reduce weight if you are overweight. If you still do not get pregnant in next few months then you and your partner may need evaluation to rule out infertility. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Helpful - 0
Thank you
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community