continue supplements after BFP?

I have been taking CoEnzyme Q, extra B vitamins (200 mg B6, 100 mg other B's), and 400 mg Vit E in addition to PreNatals, fish oil and baby aspirin while TTC. I just got a BFP! I will stay on the prenatals, baby aspirin, and fish oil (pharmaceutical grade) but not sure if I should keep taking the others. Does anyone know if you are supposed to continue these or stop them?  I was also taking wheat grass and royal jelly but stopped those.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey- I would just stick  with a prenatal vitamin and whatever else your RE tells you to stay on. I'm not sure about the CoQ10. After my BFP I just took a prenatal and the baby aspirin and I used to take A LOT of vitamins. I would keep it simple in the early stages.

Good luck!!!!
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much! That is good advice.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community