Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

depo provera

Took one depo shot three months ago decided not to go get any more how long till periods start again and ovulation ttc
It could take a few months or up to a year. Just depend on your body.
I was on it for 18 months. And it took me four months after my missed shot to get get a period. Which was yesterday.  So I'm hoping I can now ovulate since a period is a sign that ovulation had occurred and I just didn't get pregnant when it did. I didnt do anything special to bring it on. Unfortunately I just waited and waited until it came. Good luck to you and baby dust!