Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

depo shot

Long before the drop shot is is out of your system. I haven't had a period since December 31st 2013 and I am late have taken test and have also had lab work done. Not sure what is go in on or what to done need advanced please.
Hello and welcome!
You can get pregnant anytime once you start getting your periods. After stoppage of Depo-Provera one can become pregnant as soon as three to four months after the last shot. It varies women to women. It may take some women up to a year or two to conceive once they stop using Depovera.It does not depend on how long you have been using Depovera.If you do not get your periods according to the stipulated time it will be best to consult  a gynecologist. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!