Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

depo spotting

Took one depo shot may 5 not taking anymore bleed when I wiped once today then nothing cramping whats going on
Depo provera takes on average 4 shots before your periods stop. It does mess them up for a bit while your body's getting used to the shot tho, hope this helps x
Only took one shot may 5 and periods stopped completely i weigh 120lbs and 5'7"spotted once yesterday when will I get my period
I did a lot of research on this as I had been on it 9 years, everything I've read suggests that fertility and hormones return to normal between 6-12 months after the last injection. I understand u only had one shot of this but that's enough to un-sync your body :( I started taking folic acid in a bid to help my period return. My
Periods returned 7 months after stopping the depo shot. Hope this helps x