Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

discharge

Is an eggwhitish discharge a bad thing?  What does that mean?  Im suppose to get my period in 5  days but have been having different symptoms that I am hoping to turn out pregnant.
Usually that;s a sign that you are in your fertile window. However, some women also experience this just before their period starts, and some also experience it as a first sign of pregnancy. It all differs for each women, and it's not really a sure fire sign of any of those.

All you can really do is wait and see if your period shows - if not take a test. Good luck.