Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

dramatic change in my menstrual cycle

hi, i am 20 years old, and for the last 3 months my partener and i have been trying for a baby. i have always had regular periods, lasting 5days on a 28day cycle, but in the last 10 weeks my cycle has suddenly changed dramatically. in the last 10 weeks i have had 5 periods each lasting 7 days, they have all been very heavy and quite painful, with only 7days between each period. what could be causing this? is this normal or could there be something wrong.? will i still be ovulating? could this be a sign of pregnancy? ovarian cancer? or is it normal for this to happen?
I had informed a young lady that thinking can cause your body to become irregular. The best thing for you to do is to relax. The more you think, or stress yourself in anyway will cause your periods to go haywire. If after a few months your periods are not regular go to your doctor and suggest if contraceptive pills may be helpful to regulate your periods once again. Sometimes we need help if we can't relax enough :o)