Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

effects of x-rays and sterility

When I was 13 I had some x-rays of my hips done. One session was done with a lead sheet over my genitalia. Another session was done without. I'm just wondering if that's anything I should be worrying about. I've heard it could make you sterile.
You are ok.  You would have to have repeated exposures, non-stop.  I mean like 100 x-rays in a day & times that by a week.  Your ok with the occasional radiation.  You actually get it (radiation) if you live in a brick house or if you fly (b/c of the elevatoin), but not much to worry about either.