Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

flu during early pregnancy?

I got 3 BFPs for the past three days. Today I woke up today my head feels heavy, body aches, sensitive skin, eyes are dry and tired, slight cough and congestion, no fever, bleeding or cramping. Could this be a sign something is wrong? just a flu? I heard something about an infection during an early pg could be really bad for the baby.
WORRIED!
its probably just the flu but call your doc to see what you can take. and ask if you can get the flu shot. Get some rest and feel better!!!!

Merry Christmas
Hopefully because you don't have a fever you don't have an infection. Let your doctor know and see what you can take to get some relief! I wouldn't worry too much. We can't go through 9 months expecting not to get sick ;)