Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

has anyone ever bought clomid online doctor wont give it me due to over weight

I'm not drastically over weight but I am abwt a stone and half over weight, I'm getting very upset after trying to get pregnant for years I'm losing sleep over this 33 years of age and no family of my own 8years with a partner mno contraception but last 3 years iv been takin vitex provera for my irregular periods then digital ovulation kits all month and nothing is working atall I'm freaking out and getting so upset someone please please help me I don't feel women its awful I can't give the man I love the 1 thing he and I both want so much are own family, I'm terrified of buying something different to what it says online and having a bad reaction, iv red up so much on clomid spoke to online nurses I was hoping someone could help me I really need clomid :( I'm losing all hope I'm so upset with this :'( :'(
I am so sorry to hear about your struggles. My husband and I have been not preventing for about 4 years or so. We haven't had any luck until last March sadly it ended in a m/c. Since then we have been trying more aggressively. When we didn't conceive right away I went to the Internet. I found a vitamin supplement called fertilaid. It makes me feel much better in a well being since. Maybe you could try this as is a natural clomid.