MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

help

Ok I had sex day before my ovulation day which was dec 31 and had sex dec 30... so I was hoping this will be the time I get lucky with a baby but as of 2:50pm jan 12 I started cramping.. I went to the bathroom and wipped and it was a eggwhite discharge with a lil pink in it.. what could this be? I'm praying its not my period cause I will be very sad cause I truly want a baby. Help me?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

I don't know what's going on but I guess I'm on my period.. its light light pink an spotting and then nothing but when I went to the bathroom I wipped and it was orange (the same way you would have blood when u wipe its orange) with a clear discharge (eggwhite).. so I waited a lil while and went to the bathroom again and it was light light pink again, all of this happen jan 12 this past sat. I had sex dec 30 and my ovulation day was the 31st so I was hoping that I would be pregnant this time around. My period was suppose to come on the 15th of jan but as of now its not heavy but its not that light light pink so i guess my period is on :'(.. I want to know what's the reason for the orange..
Helpful - 0
Hi there,
It may be difficult to determine the exact cause of this discharge and spotting without a clinical examination and check up. Cramping about eight to ten days after ovulation can actually be a sign that you are pregnant. These pains are called implantation cramps. To confirm the status of pregnancy I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine pregnancy tests. It might happen sometimes that there are no sufficient levels of HCG and the test may not detect anything. For best results it has been recommended to wait till a woman has missed her period or at least 14 days past ovulation.Consult a doctor.
Best luck and regards!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community