how and when should i use mucinex to thin out my cm

I bought some mucinex today and I wanna know when I should start taking them and when I should stop and also how many pills?? I know its before u ovulate but how many days before should I stop??Any feedback would be helpful. thnx ladies
I asked my RE about this and was told never.  If it is too thick they will wipe it away.
I found this great site for info on taking a mucus relief pill.  You should check it out....it explains dosing and many other things.  http://www.*************.***/faq/cm.html  Good Luck to you!!!  And my RE had no problem when I told him I was taking this.
omg the website blocked out the url! can u plz send me a message with it. I'd appreciate it thanks

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community