Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
i have had 3 iuis and going for my 4 today, with the other 3 even though i wasnt pregnant i had very sore breasts and felt very bloted i learned after having so many iuis to expect that i guess that comes from the hcg shot, i never was nausiuos though,that could be a good sign some woman know it the minute they become pregnant,and you could be one of them,i know the two week wait can be unbearable,but try and hang in there and try not to take a hpt test for a few more days,unlike i did and get a bfp,only because of the shot,that can be very heartbreaking.i wish you the best of luck,that would be a great christmas present!
Thanks for your comment. I know I need to wait to test but it is driving me crazy. You are right it would be a wonderful christmas gift thats what i told my husband all along maybe god had a plan for it to happen like this so we could share it at christmas. Thanks again!!!
Hi! i'm feeling the same as you.  It has been 7 days since i had my IUI. I'm wondering if i'm pregnant also.  It could be in my head, i try to tell myself that i'm feeling nauseated but probably not.  The only thing that I'm wondering about if I'm pregnant or not is when I had sex with my husband for the first time since the IUI, my orgasm felt weird than usual. I could feel something contracting in my uterus.  I don't know if that is a sign of being pregnant or if that is normal.  Is it too soon to feel that way?  Do you know anything about orgasm feeling different when you are pregnant?
hey i had an IUI with a clomid cycle back in july and i was giving a 10,000 units of HCG i was having the same problem..i was actually driving one day and i had to pull over because i started gagging to the point that i had to vomit, so i thought for sure i was pregnant, well i guess i was wrong, the shot is a hormone that makes you think you are, it plays games with you i learned the hard way when i got the confirm from my doctors office, so i would just wait till the full 10 days after trigger shot and maybe try to test, im 6 weeks pregnant today, i did injections this cycle with an injection of Ovedril to induce ovulation and it worked, and i had no sympthose at all..but i wish you all the luck and hopefully youll get ur BFP soon!!
The problem is sometimes those pregnancy symptoms are an awful lot like period symptoms (it's a bummer that nature works that way).  But either way, I started having sore breasts and slight nausea within about a week or so after my IUI.  The IUI worked and I did get pregnant... so although everyone is different, the symptoms started rather early for me.  

We'll cross our fingers for you and hopefully you'll have some good news in a week or so!
I had IUI  done 9 days ago. I am so nauseated and having dizzy spells. At first I was having alot of cramping. Now Im just having little sharp pains in my right ovary. I Know it is not pregnancy symptoms cause its a little early for that. I am just wondering if anyone has had these symptoms from the Hcg trigger shot this long after taking it.
I'm 10 DP IUI haven't tested yet.  For now I have sore bbs that started 2 days after IUI.  Then at 8DP IUI I had very bad PMS cramps in the evening and also back ache, but every since then I'm not having any major symptoms just some cramping here an there, and yesterday I had some hot flashes.  But I don't feel preg.  I'll test tomorrow and see what it shows.
I am 13 days post IUI. I had a tiny bit of brown discharge the past 2 mornings but no more throughout the day. This morning I didnt have any at all. I have been having cramps to the side and top of my stomach. I havent taken Pregnancy test yet cause I dont wnt a negative result to ruin My Christmas with my little boy. Im going to the Dr on Wednesday. I am hoping a positive result. I should have started this week.
Hi. I had an IUI on 12/19 with an Ovidrel trigger shot and injectibles (had 4 mature follicles & 2 immature). I'm having no symptoms other than very tired which I know is from the trigger and from the progesterone suppositories. I'm wondering when you all say xdpiui if you're counting your actual day of the IUI? The reason I ask is because I'm trying to compare my symptoms and feelings with what you're writing. I heard that we should count ovulation day as 1dpiui. Have you heard the same? If so, today I'm 6dpiui.
I HAD IUI SUNDAY AND MONDAY I RELAXED BOTH DAYS AND SINCE THEN I'VE BEEN SLEEPING ALOT MORE THAN NORMAL. IS THAT NORMAL? I START THE PILLS TONIGHT THAT MAKE YOU TIRED BUT I'VE HAD THE NAUSEA SINCE DAY 2. IS IT ALL IN MY MIND OF BEING PRGNANT OR COULD IT MEAN MULTIPLE BIRTHS THATS WHY EVERYTHING IS SO FAST?
I had an IUI on Jan 3rd.  I started feeling sick every morning (gagging but not vomiting) starting at about 10 days after the procedure.  I was confirmed pregnant on day 14 after the procedure by blood test.  I had the symptoms before I was confirmed positive and I also thought they were in my head, but there could be more to it.  I had a failed IUI a few months before and I did not have any symptoms at all.  Good luck!
Hello I had my first iui yesterday afternoon and i have not had any cramping or anything yet does this mean i am not going to become pregnant??