Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members

how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
8477 Responses
I don't think so. JUst relax (hard I know). Some women have NO symptoms at all till later on. It's early just wait and see...make your special someone take you to the movies and nice dinner to help keep your mind off of it. Sendind SSBD your way!!!
Thanks a lot. well today is actually day 3 and still nothing, i am getting down a little because i dont think it worked but all i can do is stay positive and wait until Feb 14 when i find out I will keep you posted.
i had my iui 2 weeks ago but am now getting all the signs my periods coming even the couple of spots i always get.would this mean for def that its failed? i had 2 abandoined cycles due to under dose and hyper stimulation.as i was told you only get 3 tries would the othe 2 count? as i didnt actually have the insemination as it was abandoined?
Dont give up yet it is known for some women to have pregnancy symptoms similar to period symptoms. Also my doctor said sometimes women spot during implanation. When do you go back for your pregnancy test? Did you have any symptoms from the day of IuI until now? I am on day 6 and I have no symptoms so I am worrying also.
I had my first IUI on 1/31.  This 2ww is making me crazy.  I feel twinges of pain on both sides where my ovaries are, sore boobs, bloated, cranky.  My blood test is scheduled for the 14th.  I don't think I can wait.  

Heather
Hey I had my IUI on the same day and i have been very irritated and i have felt a few minor pains today but thats all I have not had any other symptoms. I go for my test on the 14th also. What a coincidence. Good Luck
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.