Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members

how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
8477 Responses
HI MY NAME IS BECKY, I HAD MY FIRST IUI DONE ON SATURDAY FEB. 9TH.  MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 19 MOS.
AFTER THE 1 YR MARK WE DECIEDED TO GO TO DR.   I ONLY HAVE ON TUBE DUE TO A TUBAL PREG.  SO HOPEFULY THIS WILL WORK.  MY DR TOLD ME IF I DO NOT HAVE MY AF BY FEB 26 TO COME IN FOR A PREG.TEST, BUT MY AF IS DUE FEB 20  SO I WONDER IF I DON'T GET AF IF I SHOULD TEST AROUN THE 20 OR 21 OR WILL THE HCG SHOT STILL SHOW UP AND GIVE A FALSE +++. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK,
Hello....I'm new to this site and it's nice to know others are in the same boat.  I had my first IUI in January and was disappointed to find out I was not pregnant.  I went in for my second with Clomid on Feb 4. and find out on the 15th.  Unfortunately, I don't feel any major symptoms except sore breasts, but that is something I go through every month with my period, so it's not reassuring.  I did have 2 or 3 sharp shooting pains in the middle of the night 7 days after the IUI which woke me up, but nothing since.  You are all in my prayers!
405855 tn?1217100767
Hello,
I am 31 ttc for 2 years...all in the forum here need good wishes. Lets hope this time it happens.
I have seen so many people who are really close to kid find it hard to conceive. Since I can rember I have aspecial bond with kids...never knew what it was but it's like we exchange thoughts ....and it can be any kid... If i pass by a kid, he/she always turns and looks at me...
Now I am just waiting to have my own to share this magical bond with
418706 tn?1203438843
Hello,
I am 32 ttc for 18 mos. I had my first IUI on 02/04. I have been on Clomid 100 mg for 6 months. I am relieved to know that I am not alone with my worries and emotional stress. I did not have an HCG shot prior to the IUI. Is something I should have had or asked my doctor for? My poor hubby has put up with all my moodiness and I just hope it's all worth it. I have had no symptoms other than mild cramping after IUI. My cycle is usually 33-34 days and I usually ovulate around day 18. Should I stil test around Day 15 pIUI? Any advice?

Hopeful
Wish you all luck, I am on the 3rd day after my IUI and my b-hcg test is due on the 25th - it is so difficult indeed to wait that long, but all i wanted to do by posting this letter was - to wish all the ladies who have their blood test due on Feb. 14 & 15 ALL THE BEST... and to all the others as well... may God grant u your wishes and bless you with a sweet baby... God bless!
Hey just wondering if they have given you a reason for the fertiity problem or are they calling it unexplained infertility?
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.