Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
HI MY NAME IS BECKY, I HAD MY FIRST IUI DONE ON SATURDAY FEB. 9TH.  MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 19 MOS.
AFTER THE 1 YR MARK WE DECIEDED TO GO TO DR.   I ONLY HAVE ON TUBE DUE TO A TUBAL PREG.  SO HOPEFULY THIS WILL WORK.  MY DR TOLD ME IF I DO NOT HAVE MY AF BY FEB 26 TO COME IN FOR A PREG.TEST, BUT MY AF IS DUE FEB 20  SO I WONDER IF I DON'T GET AF IF I SHOULD TEST AROUN THE 20 OR 21 OR WILL THE HCG SHOT STILL SHOW UP AND GIVE A FALSE +++. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK,
Hello....I'm new to this site and it's nice to know others are in the same boat.  I had my first IUI in January and was disappointed to find out I was not pregnant.  I went in for my second with Clomid on Feb 4. and find out on the 15th.  Unfortunately, I don't feel any major symptoms except sore breasts, but that is something I go through every month with my period, so it's not reassuring.  I did have 2 or 3 sharp shooting pains in the middle of the night 7 days after the IUI which woke me up, but nothing since.  You are all in my prayers!
I am 31 ttc for 2 years...all in the forum here need good wishes. Lets hope this time it happens.
I have seen so many people who are really close to kid find it hard to conceive. Since I can rember I have aspecial bond with kids...never knew what it was but it's like we exchange thoughts ....and it can be any kid... If i pass by a kid, he/she always turns and looks at me...
Now I am just waiting to have my own to share this magical bond with
I am 32 ttc for 18 mos. I had my first IUI on 02/04. I have been on Clomid 100 mg for 6 months. I am relieved to know that I am not alone with my worries and emotional stress. I did not have an HCG shot prior to the IUI. Is something I should have had or asked my doctor for? My poor hubby has put up with all my moodiness and I just hope it's all worth it. I have had no symptoms other than mild cramping after IUI. My cycle is usually 33-34 days and I usually ovulate around day 18. Should I stil test around Day 15 pIUI? Any advice?

Hopeful
Wish you all luck, I am on the 3rd day after my IUI and my b-hcg test is due on the 25th - it is so difficult indeed to wait that long, but all i wanted to do by posting this letter was - to wish all the ladies who have their blood test due on Feb. 14 & 15 ALL THE BEST... and to all the others as well... may God grant u your wishes and bless you with a sweet baby... God bless!
Hey just wondering if they have given you a reason for the fertiity problem or are they calling it unexplained infertility?