how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
Ladies,
I came to this page looking for some hope. I feel better knowing I am not alone. My Husband and I have been trying since July 06. We did the Clomid, Glucophague, and when that didn't work they did a Laproscopic surgery to find out what was going on. I had signs of Endo and a few cysts but everything else was fine. My husband was checked and he had white blood cells in his sperm. After antibiotics we felt we should try again. I finally went to the shots. I took Folistim for 4 days and had 12 eggs on my ultrasound. My Estrogen levels were at 1,000. We were given the option to wait another month and not go forward or go forward and take the chance. My heart told me to go forward. They did the sperm wash and his count was 90 million, and no white blood cells. I felt this was he hope we needed. I felt crampy the night after the IUI, the next day still cramping and some pinching, day 3 after IUI still mild cramping and pinching, day 4 after still cramping and pinching. I too am so afaraid of the dreaded negative result. I so want this to happen for us. I was reading your comments and crying hoping not only that I recieve a positive result but that you all do as well. I don't know why God does what he does but I believe that if we do get pregnant that we will be awesome mothers, wanting something so bad makes us appreciate it so much more. God bless you all and hang in there "This too shal pass"
HI,I HAD MY FIRST IUI DONE 9 DAYS AGO AND MY BREAST ARE HURTING AND IVE BEEN HAVING SOME MAJOR CRAMPS I WAS SO EAGER TO KNOW IF A PREGNANCY TEST WOULD COME OUT POSITIVE AND IT DIDNT.THIS IS MY FIRST IUI I HAD TWO MATTURE EGGS ONE ON EACH SIDE,I ALSO TOOK 50MG OF CLOMID AND A HCG SHOT IF ANY HAVE GONE THROUGH WHAT IM GOING THROUGH PLEASE WRITE BACK THANKS ONE DAY GOD IS GOING TO BLESS ALL OF HIS ONLY HIS TIMING IS RIGHT.
Hi All,
I am now 13 day post my first IUI. I was on GonalF with the Trigger Shot and put on Crione Gel- Progesterone right after .. For the first 12 days cramping every day and sore bb. It's now day 13 and all the symptons have appeared to have stopped,,no more cramping or breast tenderness.. I am not due to have the pregnancy bloodwork for 2 more days,,just dreading it,, Anyway ,,my question is has anyone experienced what I went through,,,just aweful symptoms that have appeared to gone away at this point..not sure if this is the calm before AF,,,
Thanks. Elainehaggis.
Just giving an update on my first IUI we went for the pregnancy test Thursday and it was neg.I started on clomid 100mg days 5-9 I started back on that yesterday.We will have another IUI done probably next Wed.I hope and pray for you all and your right this to shall pass and God's  time is ALWAYS ON TIME !!!! just don't give up.
I'm 13dpiui and I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I also have been experiencing sore bbs and cramping since 8dpiui so I'm hoping I just tested too soon! Good luck ladies!
I am on day 11 after my IUI and I have been having cramps since day 5, including headaches, heartburn, tiredness and irritability.  But now I am having heavy discharge.  Is this normal?  or could this be that I am not preg and just a sign of my menstral cycle?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community