Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

i need help understand.

Okay my doctor give me medroxyprogesterone 10mg. So I told my doctor it was a iregular she gave me that to take for 10 days, one pill a day. I took all the pills and then I start testing for ovulation. 2 days it was testing I tested positive for ovulation I started bleeding and looks like I'm on my menstrual cycle but I don't know what it means can anybody help me.
If I understand correctly your doctor gave you progesterone to bring on a period. So day one of a heavy bleed would be cycle day one. If you use an OPK you will be able to identify your fertile window.
Hope this helps.
It means that when you tested for ovulation if you got two dark lines you should be having sex to get pregnant. With one dark line that is the control  strip line of what you need to see.