Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members

im 4 days late and sore boobs! but confused about withdrawal bleed and next period?

because i had the pill and i was only on it for two week's im kind of confused, i had a break thru bleed on the 26th feb till the 28th, and my last period was on the 10th till the 16th feb, and was scheduled to come on the 14th march! but my doctor said because i was only on the pill for two weeks it still shud of been scheduled on the 14th!? confusedd aint the word.. ive got really sore bb's to the point where i cant touch them, and checked cervis last night it feels like something is covering the opening when i run my finger across it and it is closed?! headache, feeling tired, backache but its not that bad.. only if i walk for ages! always hungry, constantley snapping at boyfriend! feeling irritated, and then happy.. feels like pms but im 4 days late?
0 Responses
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.