Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

im 4 days late and sore boobs! but confused about withdrawal bleed and next period?

because i had the pill and i was only on it for two week's im kind of confused, i had a break thru bleed on the 26th feb till the 28th, and my last period was on the 10th till the 16th feb, and was scheduled to come on the 14th march! but my doctor said because i was only on the pill for two weeks it still shud of been scheduled on the 14th!? confusedd aint the word.. ive got really sore bb's to the point where i cant touch them, and checked cervis last night it feels like something is covering the opening when i run my finger across it and it is closed?! headache, feeling tired, backache but its not that bad.. only if i walk for ages! always hungry, constantley snapping at boyfriend! feeling irritated, and then happy.. feels like pms but im 4 days late?