Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

in need of help

Me and my husband have been unprotected since 2008, its now 4 yrs later and im still not conceived. I have been to the doctor numerous times and i yet i get the same answer everytime  "im healthy". Im really scared that i may not be able to have a baby .
You need to get a new doctor because this one sounds just plain stupid. Sorry if that's offensive. It is not normal to not be able to conceive for 4 years. You should look into seeing a fertility specialist, known as a Reproductive Endocrinologist, or an RE. You might be very healthy, but it seems you need help getting pregnant. If it were me, I would drop that doctor immediately. I truly hope you get the help you deserve soon. 4 years is a very long time. We have been waiting 5 years for a child and are now in the adoption process because I got to old to conceive. I wish you the very best of luck :0)

Sue