Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

is pregnant woman still have heavy period

ive noticed today that i have heavy flows! and a little bit spotting but never get yet its too early ?but my question is ,is the pregnant woman has a period like she suppose too?

just wondering ,

thanks
i'm not sure i understand you're question.  Are you saying that you're pregnant now and your bleeding alot or are you asking if pregnant women can have heavy periods?  If you're pregnant now, then you shouldn't be bleeding as much as you would for a normal period.  If you are, then call your doctor or go to a local emergency room.  Sometimes pregnant women can spot during the first trimester, but should not be bleeding heavily.  hope this helps.
I know you have been trying to get pregnant this month but if you are bleeding a heavy flow it sounds like an early period to me.
One thing that I would like to add and it isn't something pleasant so either way I think you need to go to your doctor or emergency center as soon as you can.  I used to always be very regular with my periods so on the first occasion that I got my period almost two weeks before I should have and like two weeks after I last had it, I worried and took a HPT straight away and it was a BFP but I had an ectopic pregnancy and if you don't get treatment quickly you could be in trouble, I hate to scare you but it's a scary situation if you don't get it seen to fast.

Then the time afterwards, I knew I was pregnant and got a heavy flow which landed up being a M/C.

That all been said, I have heard women to have periods right through their pregnancy but it is NEVER as heavy as your normal period.

If you think you might be pregnant, take a HPT and if it is BFP get help, either way call your doctor.

Just get advice from a professional.

Sorry sweetie and good luck.
You said in your previous post that AF was due on Tues or Wed, but showed up yesterday. That's a little early, but certainly not a cause for concern. I think I read in another post that your AF's are irregular, so my guess is that's all it is.
can i be 5 weeks pregnant and still have a heavy flow the first months,..i was 2 days late and had a very very faint line on my hpt and now i have a heavy flow ,,i am so confuse i thought i was pregnant i have some of the symptoms,headaches,dizzy,sleepy tired,,pain on my breast especially when im sleep,urinating often, bloated,sometimes cramps,i gain weight.i had 2 very faint hpt and 4 negative hpt.im so confuse can some one explain if you can..we are trying to conceive,we had a miscarraige 2 months ago i was 9 weeks. thank you
can i be 4 weeks pregnant and still have a heavy flow the first months of pregnancy..i had 2 very faint positve hpt and 3 negative hpt...2 days late on my period..have all the pregnancy symptoms..i miscarried 2 months ago and i am trying to conceive i was 9 weeks pregnant. i had intercoarse with my husband the day i ovulated twice that week...can anyone help me undertsnd why i have a heavy flow when i am 2 days late then had 2 faint positve..can i still be pregnant