Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
today i did a test on urine and blood it said BFN feeling sad today make 7 days since a 5 day blast tranfer
some people say it to early to test what u all think
they did a blood test this early? I don't know protocol but that seems really soon after the transfer.  Do you have another one booked later?
I hope it's just too soon and you get your BFP!
You may not have enough hcg in your system that soon for a home test to pick up. Don't count yourself out!! The blood test is much more sensitive and accurate. When do you go for the blood test? Let us know how your doing. We are here to lend support whatever the outcome may be. I've been thru 10 fresh IVF cycles and 2 FETs and know its not an easy journey. I wish you the best.