A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
1287560 tn?1272220121

july ivf cycle anyone?

Hello everyone, just want to pal up with anyone starting ivf again or for the first time in July. Some of you who read this site alot may have read about our previous ivf attempt, BFP in April but I miscarried 10 days later. We decided to try a couple of months trying natuarly but if no success we are going for one last time at ivf as we know it DOES work with me. So when af arives in July here we go again, on max menopur 450(2 injections a day) plus buserelin injection. good luck and best wishes to each and everyone of you beginning or for those who are in the middle of this process already. melissaxx
208 Responses
652899 tn?1284050773
I will know tuesday if we are starting then. Fingers crossed that will be:) Best of luck and keep this thread active for those trying in july!!! XOXO Cindy
1130046 tn?1282046004
Just wanted to say good luck! In the middle of my 2nd after a miscarriage in march! So far ,,so good!
Hiya
how are you?? Am ready to go next af which is due next week I'm not sure if I will be on same meds but they worked last time so I expect the same. I was on a sort ivf cycle lasts the 15 day one gonel f for first three days then orgalutron for 10 days !!! I was on 112.5 of final f I hope they increase this to get more eggs!! I have never looked forward to an af in my life!!!! Lol best ov luck to all at what ever stage of the journey your on xx
809236 tn?1280609758
Just wanted to wish you best of luck! :)
1305677 tn?1300823020
Hi all we hope to do FET in July, I won't know for another 2 weeks or so... I pray this one works!

Good luck to all starting soon.
1132307 tn?1357912208
Ill be doing first ivf in July! Start meds at the end of month with retrieval 2nd week in July. Best to everyone!
1287560 tn?1272220121
Thanks for all your feedback, best wishes to you all and keep each other posted on this site, it does help having support from all that are going through the same as each other , to have a baby.xxxxx lots of baby dustx
1319924 tn?1282297743
Hi Melissa,
Thanks for starting this thread!
I am on the slow road, 6-7 weeks all up - start BCP 6/21 for 3 weeks, then on to stims for however long it takes to grow a good batch of follies and retrieval in late July.
Best of luck to everyone and wishing you all BFPs!!
Chelsea
1287560 tn?1272220121
hello, I may be on the same time scale as yourself, have scan on 2nd july, if no period it will probably be because the clomid I am on has given me cyst again! therefore will be put back on bcp to get rid of it, then go onto to stimms until egg retrieval(will be then begin august for me) but if no cyst and lining thin enough, i will begin stimms 2nd july so my cycle will be slightly ahead of yours. best wishes and keep me updated lots love melissax
1151801 tn?1446599702
I will be doing my first IVF cycle in July.....should have my ER around the 2nd or 3rd week of July and trying for a 5dt.  I am really excited....getting a little nervous but super excited!  Wish everyone the best and lots of prayers and look forward to hearing about all of our BFP's!!!!!!
HI EVERYONE,I'V ALREADY STARTED THE NASAL SPRAY WITH BASLEINE SCAN ON 5JULY RETRIVAL HOPFULLY 15JULY THIS IS FIRST TIME IVF FOR ME TO AFTER 4YRS PLUS OF TRYING BUT HOPING THAT IT WORKS OUT.ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO WISH U ALL THE VERY BEST OF LUCK HOPEFULLY WILL BE SEEING ALOT OF POSTS WITH BFP IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS XX
1287560 tn?1272220121
best wishes to you on your first ivf, lots of couples have success on their first attempt, we did too(but i miscarried) anyway,  our second attempt approaches and we're  on same time scale as yourself as i am on short protocal and wil be starting stimms for 12 days begin july time, so egg retrieval mid july. keep posting as support really helps, lots love melissax
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1565997037
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.