Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

looking for TTC Friends #2

i posted and didn't know where it went the other posts are too full so i just made a continuation. I feel really ****** today I guess all weekend i feel like AF is coming my stomach hurts and ovaries my breast hurt not so much today though. The taste of toothpaste this morning almost killed me. Well let the countdown begin. AWEE sorry for AF. Ashort and Kurvi we are neck to neck. I don't want to test though i'm nervous. Why women have so many issues, thats why i want a boy! LOL Any symptoms update so far?
Ok... thanks for making a new post. It would take like an hour for my computer to load the other one. lol. No new symptoms here! Still have sore bbs though. How about everyone else?
well i am so confused right now. I was having serious stomach pain i eat about an hour ago a grilled cheese sandwich and tea. Pain in ovaries and stomach went away now its back again maybe i'm hungry again that is definitly good sign.
Yes it is! So, when do u plan on testing?
Lamb I read you symptoms in the other post. They sound promising.

Good luck to us all!!

Good luck to us all!!

Good luck to us all!!