Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members

looking for TTC Friends #2

i posted and didn't know where it went the other posts are too full so i just made a continuation. I feel really ****** today I guess all weekend i feel like AF is coming my stomach hurts and ovaries my breast hurt not so much today though. The taste of toothpaste this morning almost killed me. Well let the countdown begin. AWEE sorry for AF. Ashort and Kurvi we are neck to neck. I don't want to test though i'm nervous. Why women have so many issues, thats why i want a boy! LOL Any symptoms update so far?
278 Responses
338830 tn?1230003078
Ok... thanks for making a new post. It would take like an hour for my computer to load the other one. lol. No new symptoms here! Still have sore bbs though. How about everyone else?
well i am so confused right now. I was having serious stomach pain i eat about an hour ago a grilled cheese sandwich and tea. Pain in ovaries and stomach went away now its back again maybe i'm hungry again that is definitly good sign.
338830 tn?1230003078
Yes it is! So, when do u plan on testing?
233562 tn?1282771982
Lamb I read you symptoms in the other post. They sound promising.

Good luck to us all!!
233562 tn?1282771982

Good luck to us all!!
233562 tn?1282771982

Good luck to us all!!
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.