A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
118225 tn?1278658540

looking for TTC friends!!! Im O'ng end of Dec/beg. of Jan

OK, So based on my calculations....I should ovulate the end of december/beginning of Jan (my period went screwy this month, so not sure)...was looking for people to share stories and updates with!!! I'm 26  I have 2 boys, 6 and almost 3...and praying for a little girl...but would love either as long as healthy...but all are welcome to join in with stories or words of wisdom..hope to hear from some people!!!!
Toni
273 Responses
Hi i might be joining you very soon x
338830 tn?1230003078
Ok, I will be ovulating on Dec. 27th. So, I would love to join you. I do not have any children, I am ttc #1. I went off the depo over a year ago and have been ttc for about 3 cycles. I am also praying for a little girl being that all of my nephews are boys. So, I want to have a girl too! Good luck!
118225 tn?1278658540
Silver- Hi!!!  are you TTC??

Lamb-  dec 27th huh? are you charting? I have never done the whole charting or planning thing...both of my children were kinds "whoops"..lol, but it I har it happens that way a lot.  I am kinda nervous about starting....are you using OPK's or anything?
I should o in about 7 days.  Here hoping for a great new years surprise.  I am charting and go in for an ultrasound to on Fridays to check for the reoccurance of uterine polyps and to check my overies.   I had a D&C last year for uterine polyps and either a very early miscarriage or burst polyp with a lot of blood in August.  I am 27 and my husband and I have been ttc for 5 months.  We don't have any babes yet.  
Hey there I will be joining you ladies soon.  AF should be here on Wednesday.  My temp is dipping so I think I am out, but luckily the first week in January I will be ovulating.  So here is to a September baby!!!!
237300 tn?1231458318
I would love to join you.  I should o around the 21st at the latest the 25th.  I was on clomid for 2 months  I took this month off so who knows.  I'm thinking later rather then sooner.  I'm just hoping it's not Christmas day.  We are going to my parents.  I'm feeling much more relaxed with out the clomid.  Believe it or not we haven't bded since af came to visit.  Today is CD 10 so I'm thinking we should start again.
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.