miscarriage

well the news is bad no baby hcg levels down too 13, dr says no baby . hope things go well for all of you. my prayers for all.

ty for surport deb:(
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you.
IM AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT IVE HAD TWO MISCARRIAGES AND ITS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL THING TO GO THROUGH AT FIRST YOU THINK YOU ARE FINE THEN IT ALL THE SUDDEN HITS YOU ...I AM NOW PREGNANT AGAIN AND HOPE I CAN HAVE A HEALTHY PREGANANCY THIS TIME..DONT GIVE UP!
So sorry for your loss.  You will be in my prayers.
I will pray for you to be able to have another preg. but healthy.  Just had a m/c myself and it is very tragic thing to deal with.  But I am having my first visit from a/f now so I am going to try again.  Good luck for you also.
soo sorry to hear about your loss. my prayers are with you. i just mc last week too.
ty all for your prayers and surport, my husband and i are looking at haveing someone else carry are baby. two miscarriges are hard . so gl to you all ill keep in touch with our results.  

ty deb
Smileydeb.....that is soooo interesting about someone else carrying your baby...have you looked into it yet??? My Dh and I talked about it....we are also going through our 2nd m/c...I have had 4 friends/family volunteer to carry our baby....can this be done????
What types of fertility treatments have you tried....
we been doing ivf had two tranphers to miscarriges. yes we have a newfew who's wife is willing to do she will use her eggsand my husband sperm. my eggs are too old im 46. they all know how hard this has beenfor us, so there willing too do this .we havent decided as of yet what were going to do but were discussing it. here a web side on doing what we plan on doing

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/homeinsem.html

ty smileydeb60

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community