Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

miscarriage

well the news is bad no baby hcg levels down too 13, dr says no baby . hope things go well for all of you. my prayers for all.

ty for surport deb:(
8 Responses
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you.
IM AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT IVE HAD TWO MISCARRIAGES AND ITS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL THING TO GO THROUGH AT FIRST YOU THINK YOU ARE FINE THEN IT ALL THE SUDDEN HITS YOU ...I AM NOW PREGNANT AGAIN AND HOPE I CAN HAVE A HEALTHY PREGANANCY THIS TIME..DONT GIVE UP!
164559 tn?1233708018
So sorry for your loss.  You will be in my prayers.
I will pray for you to be able to have another preg. but healthy.  Just had a m/c myself and it is very tragic thing to deal with.  But I am having my first visit from a/f now so I am going to try again.  Good luck for you also.
soo sorry to hear about your loss. my prayers are with you. i just mc last week too.
ty all for your prayers and surport, my husband and i are looking at haveing someone else carry are baby. two miscarriges are hard . so gl to you all ill keep in touch with our results.  

ty deb
Smileydeb.....that is soooo interesting about someone else carrying your baby...have you looked into it yet??? My Dh and I talked about it....we are also going through our 2nd m/c...I have had 4 friends/family volunteer to carry our baby....can this be done????
What types of fertility treatments have you tried....
we been doing ivf had two tranphers to miscarriges. yes we have a newfew who's wife is willing to do she will use her eggsand my husband sperm. my eggs are too old im 46. they all know how hard this has beenfor us, so there willing too do this .we havent decided as of yet what were going to do but were discussing it. here a web side on doing what we plan on doing

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/homeinsem.html

ty smileydeb60
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.