Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

need advice and help

i am 28 year old and approx 5 years married women.i got married in 2010 and after that had my first pregnency in 2012.in feb 2012 ,i got bleeding ,pain and alll and consulted my doctor ,she told me it is ectopic.first she has given me that methotrexate,my hcg level was decreasing and it was some 240 around after one month .on march 8 ,2012 it got brusted and i have to go under laproscopy operation to remove it.me and my partneer decided ,we will wait for 2 years for our next pregnency.now,on 2 july 2015 i had my periods after that some 1 week later i had spotting and pain in my stomach and back.(i had done excessive workout that day).i got scared and immediately rushed to doctor.the doctor was not able to find out what happend and she suggested for beta hcg.i have done the test .came back home.(reports due for next day).next moring ,before going to see the doctors and my hcg reports ,i thought of doing pregnency test.it came negative.so i was happy as i dont want to be ectopic pregnent again.when i went to doctor,she told me that hcg reports are positive and i m pregnent.it was 484 that day. i ask her how as my last period was just 20 days back and my pregnency test also came out negative.she suggested for ultrasound and tvs and one more beta hcg.ultrasound ,tvs nothing is concluded,no results.but my hcg it came as 240 .she said that whatever that is inside is dissolving on its own and suggested for another hcg i.e. on 27 july 2015 .this time it came as 94.now today on 30 july .i am having periods .i dont understand what it is.

how come i can get pregnent on 24 july 2015 as i am having period on 2 july 2015.
even if i m pregnent,the hcg level decreased on its own?
today on 30 july ,i am having periods.which will be the normal day of my period if nothing happened.

please help and suggest me anything.if u have faced anything ike this.