Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

ovulating

i had a blood test last month an the month before to find out if i was ovulating an my doc told me that i wasnt an that it might be because of the length of time i have been on the pill but i am not so sure about this she is now sending me to a fertility clinic but what is it that they will do to help me to ovulate

i hope some1 knows something about this an can help me as i am clueless
thanks
steph
xx
Going to an infertility specialist is a good idea.  My biggest regret is not doing it sooner.  Your RE will probably try to figure out why you are not ovulating and then will prescribe treatment.  If you do not have periods you may have to re-start your cycles or if you just don't ovulate you will probably start with clomid, a pill that helps you ovulate.  If clomid does not work, you may go to injectables although clomid works for most people.  I guess the treatment will depend on your diagnosis.

Good luck!!
thanks for that. I do have periods an they are regular usually my cycle is 30 to 32 days
Thank You sooo much for your reply!