Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

period vs pregnancy... UGH

Hi all! This was my second round of Clomid. I have unusual periods in that I start after 21-24 days normally. With the first round of clomid, I started at 25 days. Now, I am at day 30... so, I feel like I am technically late... I hve been feeling like I am going to start my period for about a week- but keep going in there and there is nothing. I have heard some people say Clomid extended them to like 35 days before their period, but it didnt do that to me last month- anybody have this on the second month?... I just got my hopes up SOO much last month due to the pregnancy-like symptoms that clomid seems to bring on- but then got my period. I HATE this so much- this waiting and worrying- going to the bathroom and praying for no color on the tissue but too afraid to test at this point... UGH. Are there ANY differences in early pregnancy and PMS that are striking? I have the bloating, major fatigue, emotional, tender breasts.... but it is all symptoms for both. I am really getting frustrated- thinking that I am getting my hopes up again just to get them dashed... ADVICE? HELP!
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Clomid is very useful in inducing ovulation. Clomid can usually start ovulation in almost 80% of patients, and about 40% to 45% of women using Clomid may get pregnant within six cycles of use. After using Clomid six cycles it is not generally recommended. Bloating, abdominal discomort, mood swings are few common side effects of Clomid. The symptoms you have been experiencing could be seen in PMS and pregnancy both. A clinical examination and pregnancy tests are important to determine the exact cause. Consult a gynecologist. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!