Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
Hello, so last month my period came around two weeks early 9-20-12. My period normally comes on the 2 or 3of each month. This month my cycle came on 10-28-12 and only lasted for 3 days. The last time i had sex was on 9-7-12 (unprotected) . My periods normally last about 5-7 days. And latley my eating and sleeping patterns have been off like today i woke up twice once to use the restroom and once to eat a bowl of cereal. I dont think im preganant but im scared.. but i had my cycle twice so could i even be preganant?
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
Hormonal fluctuations, stress, too much of exercise, weight loss or weight gain all can lead to irregular periods. The chances of pregnancy are very less since you have been having your periods though a little early. Are you also having other symptoms suggestive of pregnancy like nausea, vomiting, sore breasts, nipples, increased urinary frequency? If you are doubtful about pregnancy seeking the opinion of a gynecologist will definitely be helpful. A complete clinical examination and investigations like pregnancy test may be needed. Do keep me posted.
Best of luck and regards!
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.