Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
Hello, so last month my period came around two weeks early 9-20-12. My period normally comes on the 2 or 3of each month. This month my cycle came on 10-28-12 and only lasted for 3 days. The last time i had sex was on 9-7-12 (unprotected) . My periods normally last about 5-7 days. And latley my eating and sleeping patterns have been off like today i woke up twice once to use the restroom and once to eat a bowl of cereal. I dont think im preganant but im scared.. but i had my cycle twice so could i even be preganant?
Hormonal fluctuations, stress, too much of exercise, weight loss or weight gain all can lead to irregular periods. The chances of pregnancy are very less since you have been having your periods though a little early. Are you also having other symptoms suggestive of pregnancy like nausea, vomiting, sore breasts, nipples, increased urinary frequency? If you are doubtful about pregnancy seeking the opinion of a gynecologist will definitely be helpful. A complete clinical examination and investigations like pregnancy test may be needed. Do keep me posted.
Best of luck and regards!