Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

pineapple helps in implantation

I was wondering and wanted to know does eating pineapple helps in implantation..what are the other foods that mighe help...
Is fish considered to be good
i dont know about pineapple ...but i know that fish is not my ob told me to actually stay away from some types of fishes especially raw fishes like sushi!
It is not for implantation, rather for increasing fertile cm. Pineapple and grapefruit both will help increase it.
Pineapple has a chemical in the core that does help with implantation, but you have to eat the core it's nasty,but worth it.