Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members

plz helps me im lost...

I have a irregular period i. Went to my Obgyn n she gave me pills called medroxyprogesteron to regulate i know i can become pregnant at anymomet my doctore told me and my body is fertilizeing right and i have multiple eggs so she gave me the pills to take for a week so 7 pills then my period can on Jan 2 and ended on the 10th of Jan and my app says my period suppose to come the 30th it didnt come.... i bought a HPT ... but idk when to take it or if i am pregnant bc after my period was done iv been having unprotected sex for the past to weekz ... non stop and iv been havving alot of symptoms so like im not sure if its bc of the pills or wgat any ideas ??? Plz
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
Medroxyprogesterone is used to treat conditions like absent or irregular menstrual periods. There are chances of conceiving if you have started ovulating regularly .It is suggested to talk to  your doctor about your specific risks and benefits of taking this medication. Your doctor should check your progress on a regular basis (every 3 to 6 months) to determine whether you should continue this treatment. It is best to consult your doctor and discuss your concerns. Consult your gynecologist for more queries and assistance. Keep me posted.
Best luck and take care!
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1565997037
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.